+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Dates: Kim Fields Episode Recap

Originally posted by joeguy
    anyone remember that george clooney played booker on roseanne?
    Yes, and he played an aide on a comedy show called ER with Elliot Gould. (and he looked soooooo good on that show too)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Sleeping with George W
    I thought Julian was very cute and seemed genuinely nice. She'll be lucky if she gets to go out with him again. Personally, I think he's too nice and normal for her.

I agree with you Eden, I am not sure I see anything long term there, but certainly Kim was on much better behavior around him.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Cynnamyn_Grrl

This was a good episode

Julian and Kim seemed to have some chemistry. As for Rach, where the heck did they find him at??

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by nlmcp
    Very funny. As a former watcher of the facts of life just to see the ever handsome George Clooney, it's funny to find out how high maintance Tootie became. (what is with people and their dang cell phones?)
    Actually, the only reason that she was on her cell phone was because of the fact that she was in the middle of production at the time and there was only like two days left of it. She really isn't as "high maintance" or rude as she may have seemed she had to clear some things up though and was on the phone with her producer...I asked her about it on sunday and that's what she told me.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Eden
    I thought Julian was very cute and seemed genuinely nice. She'll be lucky if she gets to go out with him again. Personally, I think he's too nice and normal for her.
    What do you mean by that? To "normal for her"?

Kind of bad timing for her to appear on a dating show then, eh?

No matter how busy someone is, if you're on a blind date, receiving cellphone calls constantly is very rude. They actually make a power button for those things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12