+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 189

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

  1. #41
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    871
    Thanks

    Arrrgggh I watched that entire season, and you guys have been talking about ANTM....and I still didn't catch on lol.

  2. #42
    unemployed closereveryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    T & A? yeah camille looks more better lookin with out make up cause i think she goes to dark with the lipstick she looks more natural looking with out makeup
    yeah T & A is guy slang for T___ & A__, aka bosom and behind, aka something that fills a bikini which Dawn'll look better in than Camille, Dawn is feminine sexy (big hair, which she needs for her facial features) Camille can work with the 'go-see pull backed' hair, although she look good with long straight hair too

  3. #43
    unemployed closereveryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Thanks

    Arrrgggh I watched that entire season, and you guys have been talking about ANTM....and I still didn't catch on lol.
    Can you or anyone answer me this: How are they gonna cut 11 guys in 7 weeks?

    I'm new to reality genre (except ANTM, they cut 1 a week, the only show I watched)

  4. #44
    FORT Newbie Starby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    california
    Posts
    33
    Really? Someone would find these guys to be worthy of boyfriend material? Guess you gotta have something for the young ghetto crowd . . .

    And they have a gay guy as one of the players, trying to gain the attention of this girl -- that's right, he's gay -- showed up on my gaydar right quick. In one of the promos, he's telling the camera that girls go for him because he's "got it all". He states he's blonde, 6'6", good body . . .then he goes into this weird little delirious rhyme "a mon pom tom pom hom pom!" and giggles after chanting it --- that's when my gaydar was able to pick him up.

    Wouldn't that be great TV? He really would be the best "playa" if he could get the girl to go for him . . .

    (And just in case someone is thinking it -- no, I have nothing against gay people, nor do I generally stereotype -- I'm just telling something I found.)

    I will not be watching this show.
    I got chills; they're multiplying . . .and I'm losing control, 'cuz the power you're supplying -- it's electrifying!

  5. #45
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by closereveryday
    Can you or anyone answer me this: How are they gonna cut 11 guys in 7 weeks?

    I'm new to reality genre (except ANTM, they cut 1 a week, the only show I watched)
    I can't find anything that tells for sure, but I think they're going to eliminate more than one guy per episode with random eliminations. I read a couple of things saying that Dawn is allowed to make "sudden death" eliminations and a rumor that (spoiler, highlight to read)

    Click to see Spoiler:
    she eliminates one guy in the middle of the next episode because she's disgusted by the way he plays basketball
    .


    I guess we'll find out, since I am now totally sucked in and will most likely watch every episode. Thanks a lot John :phhht

  6. #46
    unemployed closereveryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Starby
    And they have a gay guy as one of the players, trying to gain the attention of this girl -- that's right, he's gay -- showed up on my gaydar right quick. In one of the promos, he's telling the camera that girls go for him because he's "got it all". He states he's blonde, 6'6", good body . . .then he goes into this weird little delirious rhyme "a mon pom tom pom hom pom!" and giggles after chanting it --- that's when my gaydar was able to pick him up.
    well I'm open to all speculations, but "J.J." is from Phoenix (is that a gay town?) and I'm not sure what role he'd play if he was gay (you know, the male or female )

  7. #47
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    871
    A gay town?


    I didn't get any gaydar alarms off anyone on the show (and I think mine is pretty fine tuned. ). But who knows, maybe it'll start going off in future eps if J.J. doesn't get eliminated....which I'm kinda hoping is soon.

  8. #48
    unemployed closereveryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    90
    The show is moving to Wednesdays, that'll be a new eppy. Meanwhile they are repeating the 1st eppy on Tuesday, that means they've aired the 1st episode THREE times already (i may still watch it )

  9. #49
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    871
    I might watch it. again. :phhht

  10. #50
    unemployed closereveryday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    90

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.