+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    WHAT! You have to look like a model to watch this show? Now that is just wrong.
    donno if you're being but my 'Model' reference is about "America's Next Top Model". "The Player" is marketed the same way, with the same graphics and fills the same time slot as ANTM

Anyhow, this is a great cross-over show, with even gender and race demographics

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i'm catching the replay of the first episode...
    we've only heard a voice- but it sounds like Rob Mariano could be the "Player Operator"?

that's what 2nd place on Survivor gets you- a voice only job on a UPN show??

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    i'm catching the replay of the first episode...
    we've only heard a voice- but it sounds like Rob Mariano could be the "Player Operator"?

that's what 2nd place on Survivor gets you- a voice only job on a UPN show??
    no way, (i don't watch survivor so who's Rob) anyhoo, the PO's gotta be a celebrity AND part of UPN or FOX, I detected some 'flavor' in his speech, could be a black dude OR even a woman (it could happen )

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    Just now catching this show as a rerun (oh, excuse me...."encore performance") and the "player operator" is SOOOOO Boston Rob.....recognized his supposedly disguised voice immediately. Which is a sad commentary on MY life, but oh well............lol
    Cake or Death?

Yeah, I definitely heard Boston Rob, too. That's exactly who I was thinking of as well. Whether it's him or not, I don't know, but it sure sounded like him.

And I'll admit that I was entertained by this show. Plus, Dawn is one of the best looking girls I've seen on a reality show and that doesn't hurt at all. I'll most likely be tuning in next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dawn is one of the best looking girls I've seen on a reality show
    they probably pick her outta the America's NextTop Model auditions, both are UPN shows, same timeslot

I think she already said she was a model though although I bet she'd do quite well on ANTM.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I watched it last night. Not bad - great show to laugh at but I so hope she doesn't say "don't hate the player hate the game" everytime she cuts someone...and yes, she's already a model.

Can't help but laugh at some of the guys on there who think they are players? The guy who got cut last night, the skinny guy with greased back hair, and the guy with the micheal jackson thriller jacket and the baseball cap. Someone please tell me that's not a braves hat, because at first glance, I thought it was.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I so hope she doesn't say "don't hate the player hate the game" everytime she cuts someone...

Can't help but laugh at some of the guys on there who think they are players? The guy who got cut last night, the skinny guy with greased back hair, and the guy with the micheal jackson thriller jacket and the baseball cap. Someone please tell me that's not a braves hat, because at first glance, I thought it was.
    unfortunately that's the trademark for the show, she says that at every cut, i like that phrase

and yeah, the Alex dude (guy wakes up with perfect hair) looks sleazy, and some other dudes could pass for the homeless

Dawn gravitated to JJ, he's a bum with a big gut

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I wasn't impressed with JJ either he was not attractive at all to me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread