+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

Premium Member
    Yeah I read something in this article earlier saying that the show's fate is '"uncertain". No kidding?! :rolleyes I bet there are more people in the cast than viewers.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Poor Byron! El Gone-O right when he's bringin' his game on!

Glad I caught last night's episode!

I thought JJ's present was funny, and I think the girl's did too! Chyno's crapass perfume bottle.. omg! Did anyone else see it as being VERY sexual looking?? Seriously. Maybe it's my dirty mind or something, but if anyone has it on Tivo (I know, WHO'D Tivo Tha Playa?? ) go look at it.. it's funny!

Also, WHEN did Chyno get the time AND the money to go out and buy all of those gifts he put on her bed?!?!?!!? Why aren't all the other men doing this then??? I need answers...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Final episode is next week, and it's down to JJ, Acie & Bryan

The 'nerd' challenge was hilarous, the reflection of player's personalities (or lack there of) was erie, and that black nerd dude was acting :rolleyes the rest were hardcore

Trever's gone...yay!!! sorry Trever, your nerd was a RIOT, but ummm you don't like Dawn

Acie hmmm... his game doesn't translate well on TV or perhaps it's just me, he's had some good 'post date mansion moments', I still think he won't win...he's too short and skinny ...we all know she like big brawny dudes

Bryan's my pick only cos I see the editors strategy, and what about good old JJ? is he's sillyness played out? it was refreshing and funny to see him schooling the nerd...Could JJ be a wildcard?

oh Jinelle sounded sooooo 'inner city' in the beginning hot tub scene, I wonder if she gets mistaken for a minority over the celly

Ananda aka Chyno Hater, she did the right thing, she's the smartest and most grounded

Juding by Dawn's reaction, the winner is already gone (Chyno), perhaps that's why she link him on her website as a parting gift or there maybe UPN will drop a bombshell

Dawn was piss.ed.

It was pretty funny how they got rid of him, but I must say...what Chyno said was pretty correct, "Her girls are there to help Dawn, not tell her what to do".

I never did catch what Acie's big ole "move/saying" was when he was going on the date.

The nerds were great, we were laughing!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think Acie is just playing for the sake of winning IMO, JJ might actually like Dawn, but yeah he is a bit too childish and silly, Bryan is cute, but too shy and non-aggressive.....of the three my pick would be JJ, he's the right height for her, and seems quite fun to be with (perhaps there's a serious side to him somewhere inside). Acie is too short and trying too hard, and well, if Bryan came out of his shell, he might make a good run for it.

Acie should stop wearing that womens hat.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The way he chews him gum with his mouth open.. I wish he'd stop that. :rolleyes
    The one time where it annoyed me most, was when he closed his eyes and was reaaal close to her neck..he was chomping on his gum the whole time.
    Strange time to be chewing gum, when you're trying to "make a move".

AHHH! Maybe THAT was his "big move" or whatever he said he was going to do. They kept replaying that same damn scene over and over.. so maybe it was his master move...to get close to her neck. Lame if you ask me.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Acie should stop wearing that womens hat.

I totally laughed when I saw the hat.....well he's definitely unique, I think he's trying way too hard to get Dawn.

Acie's hat needed some accessories to complete the 'pimp' effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I think Acie is just playing for the sake of winning IMO, JJ might actually like Dawn, but yeah he is a bit too childish and silly, Bryan is cute, but too shy and non-aggressive.....of the three my pick would be JJ, he's the right height for her, and seems quite fun to be with (perhaps there's a serious side to him somewhere inside). Acie is too short and trying too hard, and well, if Bryan came out of his shell, he might make a good run for it.
    keep in mind Dawn's career agenda, she's probably using the show to network... and Chyno is a singer/songwriter, I think this is why they connected early, Acie is a musician so help can help too

Dawn would have to babysitter JJ 'the student' ...

Bryan is a club promoter but ain't Dawn a "VIP at all the hottest Miami hotspots" sorry Bryan

+ Reply to Thread