+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

Yeah, a peek of her business was shown.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by closereveryday
    was Acie CRYING in the everglades!!! (btw I break out laughing during the opening sequence with Acie's trucker hat and psycho grin)
    Yeah I think so...that dude freaks me out....

Quote Originally Posted by closereveryday
    Episode 5 was kinda weird though Byron (who I still think is unstable and possessed and got violent with the limo door during his exit) was axed, I think there were better elimination picks. Acie cheated with Ananda (then rightfully backstabbed) shoulda been cut just for dressing like a homeless.

Dressing like a homeless!!

Crap no sudden death elimination in that episode. And why didn't we get to hear JJ's "love poem"?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Yeah, a peek of her business was shown.
    Poor Dawn's got more competition - 1st was Ananda's man hungry appetite and now Jinelle's skimpy outfits ... and yeah let's not pretend we didn't see the "jiggling" during the sedan chair race in the everglades

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    And why didn't we get to hear JJ's "love poem"?
    my guess is they did read it...and it got edited out, poor JJ no love from the producers

And what was that plush doggy, chocolate & balloon nonsense from Chyno, "Players don't buy nothin' for no females" then proceeds to disappoint with a pricy purfume bottle and does MORE damage with a last minute "care package"...ummm Chyno, you're slipping

then Ananda chimes in about keeping Chyno away from Dawn, what's that about??

You have to admit Acie acts the most like a real player; standing there snickering on the elimination block because he got busted out playing around with Ananda; no apologies, no embarrasment, just laughing. Go Acie! I agree Chyno is acting like a spoiled baby when Dawn is with the other guys, and the stuffed dog thing was stupid.. Bryan and Trever need to go NOW, they have nothing going on. Thay aren't showing it but I think Dawn still kinda likes JJ; notice how she looked when she said " I already know who this is from"?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ooohhhh NOOOooooo!!! I couldn't find the episode this week!! Maybe it was screwed up programming or something..I don't flucking know. AHHH!!

I missed it peeps!

DAMN IT!

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno, be sure to get whatever it straightened out for next week, it looks to be a good episode...this last one was pretty entertaining too; If I had known you missed it I could have mailed you the dvd but I've already erased it! (you know I have to record everything because I work at night!) I mean, all five fans of this show should get to see every bit of it!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Thay aren't showing it but I think Dawn still kinda likes JJ; notice how she looked when she said " I already know who this is from"?
    I like your theory about D still liking JJ, it's UPN's interest to throw viewers off and pull an upset therefore anyone can win or at least the ones physically compatable with Dawn (Chyno, JJ, Bryan) Chyno has the edge cos of his music 'career'.

--
    Acie has stepped up but in all seriousness his 'thrift shop' outfits need polishing, i mean I have nothing against 'standing out' from the crowd...and he's a 'singer/songwriter' but he's not famous enough to pull off the eccentric entertainer took

Trever, uggh... it's been 5 weeks and he hasn't even 'try' to seduce Dawn...or Jinelle or Ananda...why is he on the show???

I'm giving Dawn some credit, her critique of dates were very good - I don't know if they were scripted for her but she came off very observant especially in the interviews, also during eppy 3 (during the hot tub chat with Trever) she said her previous bfs were 'ugly' - hmmm I guess she is into substance

on a lighter note, WHERE ARE THE CONFESSION ROOM footages??? and also I want to see more guys 'getting ready for dates', making themselves pretty, starring into mirrors and sharing shaving gels

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Maveno, be sure to get whatever it straightened out for next week, it looks to be a good episode...this last one was pretty entertaining too; If I had known you missed it I could have mailed you the dvd but I've already erased it! (you know I have to record everything because I work at night!) I mean, all five fans of this show should get to see every bit of it!
    Thanks queenb, that would have been nice to have seen it.

Yeah, hopefully everything is all straightened out, lord knows if they lose ONE viewer, it might be cancelled! Seriously, you just know this show is teetering on that "cancel-or-to-not-cancel-tightrope".

I love it cause it's funny!

I should be on the right track this week!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread