+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Whow as the one that felt up ananda?
    it was Eian (from episode 2?)

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    Actually I thought the last few ep's Dawn really seemed into JJ, wonder if he mad e a mistake giving up his date with dawn?
    IMO he's been in the 'friend zone' since eppy 2, let's see

ep 2, JJ sleeps on the couch while Chyno's in bed
    ep3, trash J and A's room, skinny dipping in the pool, crying and all mushy on the chopping block
    ep4, gave up date

JJ might've ran out of game i.e. his hip-hop-ping-tong got old quick btw JJ's a student and Dawn is an aspiring actress/model/princess, only Chyno can relate

[QUOTE=prhoshay]....and if my one of my girls was going behind my back and trying to mix it up with MY male candidates ( without me saying Go For It ) that angle would become a distraction, and she would have to become expendable........no excuses! [/ QUOTE]
    But if you were in Dawn's place, would you spoil the party and diss friends by running off with your boy toy? ? I didn't hear anyone announcing that the bathtub would be dismantled soon, so if you want to cuddle in it, the hell with your friends who are waiting on you...get up there!
    When Jinelle went up there, instead of saying 'Ben is saying bad things about you about you", she should have said "Girl you is wack. Stop acting like a ho and get your ass out of this tub , you actin' a straightup fool on Tee-Vee!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Queen, I do agree with you about Dawn spending too much time with Chyno. I am not a fan of how she is playing the game. You can't get to know folks by concentrating on only one person.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Dawn is treating her friends pretty badly too; they are supposed to be there as "advisers" but we only see Dawn doing her own thing no matter what they say. I wonder if there will be something that suddenly happens to get Chyno booted? Because he were the eventual winner it does appear the producers wouldn't make it o obvious!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I wonder if there will be something that suddenly happens to get Chyno booted? Because he were the eventual winner it does appear the producers wouldn't make it o obvious!
    you're on the right track, with 4 episodes left, it can't be that obvious, I still think Bryan is the winner, he's (intentionally?) edited out so we don't see his lack of game, besides during last week's closet one on one, dawn is quoted "i don't like 'bryan's' game, blah blah he needs to step up" well that's UPN's reverse pyschology

regardless, Alex is the real Player, he left with his diginity (he never once apologized, i like that)

I just saw one episode of the show and thought that it was pretty interesting. I want to continue watching it. Should continue to be interesting.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by closereveryday
    regardless, Alex is the real Player, he left with his diginity (he never once apologized, i like that)

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I agree.
    Yeah, Alex had the strongest exit interview. Marvin and Jason's were pathetic...and I didn't like JJ's mushy confession during the 3rd eppy elimination, I think that put him in the "friend zone"!

After rewatching episode 4, I think it's definitely Chyno, mainly because of the closet chat with Bryan. Dawn confessed she wants someone with similar ambition and goals so they can succeed together, well Chyno (singer/songwriter) is in the same stage careerwise as Dawn, BUT there's a catch...D has a strong physical attraction with Bryan, which I've never heard Dawn confessed about Chyno.

Dawn & Chyno, Jinelle & Bryan (yeah you know it), Acie & Byron...

is Byron not the BIGGEST RED FLAG in the history of dating??? he's psycho

was Acie CRYING in the everglades!!! (btw I break out laughing during the opening sequence with Acie's trucker hat and psycho grin)

Trever's the next cut

JJ is blending into the background, he's after Jinelle

what's wrong with Bryan? he's a shy school girl around the ladies, maybe he's intimidated with all the studs or maybe he's gotten 'green lights' all his life he's never had to develop game?

Dawn disciplines the guys like children, it's like she's playing MOM!!!

Episode 5 was kinda weird though Byron (who I still think is unstable and possessed and got violent with the limo door during his exit) was axed, I think there were better elimination picks. Acie cheated with Ananda (then rightfully backstabbed) shoulda been cut just for dressing like a homeless.

Trever auditioning for MTV's Jacka$$ lands him in the hospital, MIA for the episode and still in the 'game'...I give up.

We all know Bryan DIDN"T PICK NO DRESS for D, perfect fit and matched her wardrobe?...and he claimed to have never bought a dress ever... hmmm

Could Jinelle's skirts get any shorter???

+ Reply to Thread