+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: "The Player" Episode 1 Discussion

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    You know, dawn isn't really anything special. I can see that ananda was into the guy that got cut.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I heard that one, but there was something else he said..something about (I think) Chyno's [male organ].

I thought the comment was deserved, myself! Dawn needs to circulate among the other guys more; I thought it was funny when one of them said something about Chyno being "suction-cupped onto Dawn" so no one else can get any time with her!
    I did start wondering something else, totally off the Dawn/chyno subject. I've been wondering why there are no 'playas' with braids, dreads, or Afros when those styles are so prevalent in the culture that this show is claiming to represent. Could it be that the producers want this show to seem young and cool, but they didn't want to risk what might happen to viewership if the show appeared to be too far outside the mainstream? Just a weird thought.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ben's remarks, Ananda's moodyness and JJ's antics are signs that the show's taken a wrong turn.

I think all players started with geniune interest in seducing Dawn, but once they realize she's into Chyno, they shut down their game - but unlike real life you get to move on, these guys are stuck together for 7+ weeks, it's no surprise they get all "animal house' at the mansion. As Ben noted 'he's tired of this' and happy to be cut.

Even our beloved JJ has closed up shop. umm remember his 2nd eppy mantra? "I've been known to break up relationships???" well there's your chance with Chyno at the spa yet he turned down the date, game over JJ.

Premium Member
    I just don't understand why Alex had to go so soon. I mean come on, I'm no playa, but the guy was wearing a suit out at the pool, and penny loafers in the Everglades. And Dawn let him go! :phhht

That guy should get his own playa show where chicks would play for him

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The whole premise of this game is for 'her girls' to help Dawn pick a man to be The Player, not for them to shop for male companionship among candidates there for her. The show has been set up to make you think that the 3 women are best friends....and if my one of my girls was going behind my back and trying to mix it up with MY male candidates ( without me saying Go For It ) that angle would become a distraction, and she would have to become expendable........no excuses! On the other hand, this is TV, and the editing is what it is........not to mention the scripting that they supposedly don't do.....but that we know that they do!

Play On!!!

But I do believe that she is spending too much time with Chyno, her favorite play toy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Obviously frustration is gotten to Ananda, she actually had the foresight (she nominated Chyno to be cut 2nd eppy), and her big fear has come true, The Player is now The Dawn and Chyno Variety Hour.

Regardless of who wins, I think Dawn and Chyno will hook up professionally. Dawn's into fame and 'singer songwriter' Chyno can help catapult her career, at the very least they both relate because of their fame seeking agendas.

Trever - NEXT!
    Acie - NO GAME
    Byron - ticking timebomb
    Chyno - shoe in
    JJ - lost
    Bryan - wildcard

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Actually I thought the last few ep's Dawn really seemed into JJ, wonder if he mad e a mistake giving up his date with dawn? (was nice of him though.)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Whow as the one that felt up ananda?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member
    I think it was Acie?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wuz up wit da frontin' biznitchs?? Shiatttt. Straight up homie, wes side! Peace OUT!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread