+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Find & Design ( A&E )

I have yet to see this show, and it is indeed on at a strange time (although at least not as strange a time as The Mansion was). I was reading the scenario from Broadway's link, and can't really decide if I want to go out of my way to catch it or not. I think if I do, it'll be for the curiousity of seeing Bert Convy's daughter, since I always thought he was a charming, nice guy.

Odd time indeed for a show like this, though.

I watch A&E channel a lot too, and have never even seen this show advertised.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Watson
    Robert is my real name. Please don't insult my intelligence.
    The question had absolutely nothing to do with your name, Robert, nor questioning your intelligence. The question was in regards to what role you actually play with the show, because obviously you have one. That's the only thing that you've posted about and instead of talking about what you enjoy on the show you just ask if people have seen it.

So it's only natural to want to know who exactly you are. Maybe I'll Tivo the show just so I can watch the credits at the end and figure it out for myself.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I just like the show. I am not involved with the show. I have never met Jennifer Convy or anything like that. I just like the show. I think that Find & Design is a great show. That's all.

I caught the Holiday episode that was on this weekend, Robert... and enjoyed it. I must say they had a larger budget than I would have expected, but I enjoyed what she ended up doing with it all.

One thing that I would like to see them do differently: teach the viewer how to barter, or at least talk to them about the process (aka How not to offend the seller but still get a good deal.)

Thanks for the compliment on the Holiday episode of Find & Design. It is one of the best episodes that the show has done.

It's hard for me to believe that there's any home improvement show out there that I've missed, especially on A and E, but I haven't heard of this one. I'll keep my eye out for it, though.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Please do. It's a great show.

FORT Newbie

Find & Design

Just an FYI.......new shows of Find & Design started airing on January 2nd.

Thank you for the information.

I really don't like design shows.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast