+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reality Shows you wish they'd make a sequel to...

See no Hear no Speak no Sweetsour42's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Looking forward to...
    ...The Mole's next season.
    The mole Is having another season??
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

Stick my firmly on the "Murder in Smalltown X" list. I loved that show...I even cried a little when I found out Angel died saving people in the WTC. He was a very deserving reality tv winner.

The Family would be another one I would love to see. That show was hilarious.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

its just on my wishlist, not really any guarentees its coming.. I had the return of Forever Eden on there, but then I came to my senses, its never coming back.. lol
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood

The Family would be another one I would love to see. That show was hilarious.

I liked the Family, but I honestly don't think it would work with out another family like theirs, a very strong italian one.. it just is the definitive "family plotting" stereotype that would work just about everytime.. lol.. it was a shame it was interrupted and probably dropped ratings significantly, but I guess 9/11 was important enough to halt my reality TV for a bit
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    definetly wanting for Moolah Beach to get a sequel. Endurance (as much as I love it, isn't really a sequel). But still, I hope Endurance gets a fourth season, then a fifth, then a sixth, and a seventh...

Angel boy
    I'm pretty embarrassed to admit this, but I LOVED Camp Jim (cheerleading show on MTV).

Ph

Paradise Hotel 2 please.

PH was a show I put my schedule around.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Same here...I planned my life around PH !
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    I'm pretty embarrassed to admit this, but I LOVED Camp Jim (cheerleading show on MTV).
    No worries charlotte, I loved it as well As much as I'd like a sequel, heck I'd even settle for some more reruns cause there are still some of the episodes that I missed along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    I liked the Family, but I honestly don't think it would work with out another family like theirs, a very strong italian one.. it just is the definitive "family plotting" stereotype that would work just about everytime.. lol.. it was a shame it was interrupted and probably dropped ratings significantly, but I guess 9/11 was important enough to halt my reality TV for a bit
    It was actually the start of the war in Iraq that halted it, I remember, it was March 2003 when it was pre-empted, along with All-American Girl (which we never did see an ending to that didn't we?).

I would like to see a different The Restaurant, along with Popstars 3 (shut up!), and hoping they will bring back Blow Out next season.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast