+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Designed to Sell-House Doctor-Sell this House

FORT Fogey
    I am confused. I just took Sell this House off my Tivo because the same only tired reruns were played over and over. This show is based in the US so Canada can't possibly be getting new episodes, can it?

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Add to the list of home staging shows Trading Up, part of HGTV's "Digs" hour block of UK imported shows. They seem to have different host each episode (at least the there is someone different each time I've seen it) and it is almost a little too "Hip and Trendy" for my taste. I do love the "Digs" companion show City Gardener, though.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Add to the list of home staging shows Trading Up, part of HGTV's "Digs" hour block of UK imported shows. They seem to have different host each episode (at least the there is someone different each time I've seen it) and it is almost a little too "Hip and Trendy" for my taste. I do love the "Digs" companion show City Gardener, though.
    I think tht Sell This House is the American version of Trading Up. I like watching Trading Up cause I get to see how other people live but some of the houses look very cramped and the furniture looks like IKEA. Also some of the color choices look odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234