+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bravo to air 6-part documentary "Miami Slice" 09/06

Bravo to air 6-part documentary "Miami Slice" 09/06

BRAVO EXPLORES OUR NATION'S FASCINATION WITH PLASTIC SURGERY WITH THE SIX-PART DOCUMENTARY SERIES 'MIAMI SLICE'

"MIAMI SLICE" WILL PREMIERE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 AT 8:00PM ET

LOS ANGELES -- July 22, 2004 -- On Monday, September 6 at 8:00pm ET, Bravo will premiere two back-to-back one-hour episodes of "Miami Slice," a new documentary series that explores our nation's recent fascination with plastic surgery and the trend that's forever changing the face of America, it was announced today by Lauren Zalaznick, President of Bravo. Following the premiere, the series will air Tuesday, September 7, through Friday, September 10, at 8:00pm ET.

Through the lives of five top Miami plastic surgeons, viewers will get to see the everyday medical, personal, and business decisions made by doctors who have their patients' appearances -not to mention lives - in their hands.

"Miami Slice" follows doctors Lenny Hochstein, Howell Tiller, Constantino Mendieta, Ary Krau and Jhonny Salomon as they juggle their craft, their personal obligations, their businesses and their relationships. As each doctor's unique focus is explored, viewers get a first-hand understanding of the pressures, thrills, excesses and importance of this controversial medical practice.

"What we do is the height of arrogance," says Dr. Tiller. "To make people better than God intended!"

"Miami Slice" is produced by September Films ("Bridezillas," "Single In The City") in association with Bravo. David Green and Sally Miles are executive producers for September Films.

A co-worker of mine saw this show last night and gave it two thumbs up. I'm gonna check it out tonight.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Ooh, a real-life "Nip/Tuck." It looks like something to check out.

FORT Regular
    I have been watching this. it is actually pretty good. I laugh at all those fake people who to me already look great but still want to go under the knife. Its the men with the chest implants and 6 pack implants that crack me up, one guy had butt implants too! I liked how it showed the non working side of the doctors, we got to find out who they were outside of the office. We had the good looking extremely wealthy doctor who worked hard and played hard. The recent divorced doctor who was begining a life on his own. The playboy doctor with a different girl every week. The gay doctor who had a life partner of already 9 years. The one doctor and his wife trying to adopt the baby from Bolivia was touching.

+ Reply to Thread