+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bravo announces 2nd season of "Showbiz Moms & Dads" and a spinoff

Exactly. I think it could be really funny if those show dog owners are as crazy as I think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl

I immediately thought of Best in Show, especially the high-strung couple looking for the "Busy Bee" toy!
    Hahahaha!!!! That cracked me up, PhoneGrrrl! Brings back fond memories of the movie. That was one of my favorite couples, especially their shhhluury speech caused by their braces.

I wonder if Bravo will choose similar-type couples as the movie. That'd be great!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I'm surprised they can get any parents to volunteer, considering that the portrayal is sure to be unflattering. But I guess that's the point. Some of these showbiz moms and dads would rather be famous than respected.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I'm surprised they can get any parents to volunteer, considering that the portrayal is sure to be unflattering. But I guess that's the point. Some of these showbiz moms and dads would rather be famous than respected.
    You will always get those parents who say 'I will be different, I am a good stagemom.'

FORT Newbie

Upcoming doc

Just saw a clip from an upcoming doc called "Wiener Takes All" (? I think) - sort of the same thing but they concentrate only on competitive wiener dogs. I laughed soooo hard. Dunno anything more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    The next showbiz kid ~ http://www.hunterryan.com
    *Stop, Think. Speak*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12