+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beyond Tough: New show for Ice T

Beyond Tough: New show for Ice T

Ice T will be hosting a new show on The Learning Channel called Beyond Tough, Wednesdays at 10PM. It looks to be quite interesting. He will be going behind the scenes of some very outrageous and dangerous jobs. I've got Tivo all set up to record, I'll let you know if it's worth watching.

Beyond Tough Link

When I first saw a commercial for this it was played next to a commercial for some other show or special that had Cathy Rogers (of Junkyard Wars) and Henry Rollins. Now being that I love Henry Rollins and think that Cathy Rogers is pretty cool too, you would think I would have payed better attention. Well, I didn't, and now I'm kicking myself. I don't see any listings on the TLC website, do any of you know anything about it...whatever IT is?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Henry ? How did I miss that ......WTF? I know that Rogers is working on a new show, thats why she left JW as host this season.
    :::: Eny and Zhora suddenly have faint hope that Henry will be on TLC and jump up and down ::::

I've always loved Ice-T . The jobs do look like the ones you'd least like to do for sure.....The only thing I know is that its been promo'd once or twice during TS.

Beyond Tough premiered last night. I didn't get a chance to watch it though. I love Tivo! Hopefully I'll have time to watch it soon.

Eny, was that you and I jumping up and down or Henry jumping up and down? Either way I love it! I just went to his website and did a search for TLC, The Learning Channel, and Kathy Rogers. Nadda, Zippo, Zilch I'm afraid. I'll be sure and let you know if I come up with anything.

Oh yeah babe. I found it! See Henry thread...

Have any of you been watching Beyond Tough? I've seen 3 episodes now and they just keep getting better and better. The episode I watched last night profiled DEA agents, repo men, emergency room doctors, and helicopter rescuers. It was awesome. I've also seen them cover alligator wrestlers, canine cops, coast guard ship inspectors, bail bondsmen, white water rafting instructors and many more. It's educational as well as exciting. Ice T is a really great host. TLC has gotten into some great programming lately.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread