Her Vitals:

Better Known As: Dorothy "Tootie" Ramsey, The Facts of Life (1979-88).
Also Known As: Regine Hunter, Living Single (1993-98).
Astrological Sign: Taurus
Hair: Usually black, sometimes blond or sometimes black with a hint of blond. An actress must be versatile.
Eyes: Brown.
Height: 5 feet.
Bust Size: Smaller than before she had breast-reduction surgery at age 16.
Status: Living single following her 2001 divorce from business exec Johnathon Franklin Freeman. The two wed in 1995.
Education: B.A., Pepperdine University (class of 1990). Holds a degree in communications and film.
Directing Credits: Episodes of Living Single, Kenan & Kel and The Jersey; the short film, Silent Bomb.
Sitcom Archetype: On Facts she was "the black one," on the more diverse Living Single she "the man-hungry gold digger."
Signature Catchphrase, the Tootie Years: "There's gonna be trouble!"
Signature Catchphrase, the Regine Years: None.
Signature Catchphrase, the Businesswoman Years: From an official bio: "Kim is the President and CEO of Little Mogul Holdings, Inc. and Victory Entertainment, Inc."
Gig That Would Have Made Mrs. Garrett Blush--and Secretly Proud: Performing The Vagina Monologues on stage, 2001-2002.

Her Personality:

Meet the Real Me, Age 13: "The perfect man for me has to be intelligent, have a great sense of humor, nice eyes, must be easy to get along with and he can't be a male chauvinist," she told Jet magazine in 1982.

Meet the Real Me, Age 33: "I want to be married again. I want to have children and grandchildren and, you know, all of those things," she told Lifetime in 2001.

Quasi-Celebrity I Dated: Jonathan Jackson--the one who's the son of Jesse, not the one who played the son of Luke and Laura on General Hospital.

Celebrity I Had a Crush On: Todd Bridges, of Facts of Life progenitor Diff'rent Strokes. The attraction was short-lived. "Todd and I could never marry because he's a Gemini and I'm a Taurus and we're both stubborn," she told Jet in 1982.

Celebrity I Was Not Allowed to Date: Gary Coleman. While Fields read for the part of Arnold's girlfriend on Diff'rent Strokes, producers rejected her because she was too tall. The two later hooked up as costars in the 1982 TV movie, The Kid with the Broken Halo.

Hobbies: Collecting Wizard of Oz memorabilia, and, once upon a time, roller skating. (Yes, just like first-season Tootie.)

My Little Secret: She once trashed her Facts dressing room, rock-star style, when her mother nixed a trip to, ahem, a roller rink. "I threw books. I threw pillows. I emptied my drawers. I tore my name off the door. I said I was sorry later, but I don't know if I meant it or not," she told TV Guide in 1981.

My Favorite Episode of Seinfeld: "When Elaine has Kramer take her Christmas pictures and her nipple was showing ['The Pick']," she told Entertainment Weekly.