+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: High School Reunion

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I watched it and I thought it was something I could have on in the background as I paid bills or folded laundry. (but my expectations for a "reality" show created by the WB were pretty low! )

Certainly nothing compelling that I would recommend to a friend or put on my "to watch" list every week.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I watched this week, and it was horrible. Having to relive every nasty moment of high school. Yes you were a bitch/moron/idiot in high school, and you still are , and I still can't stand you.
    Top it off with having to LIVE in a house with these people. I imagined what it would be like, only substituting the folks I went to school with, and it wasn't pretty.
    Big Miss for WB

Not to mention you show up and you get your old tag back "The Bitchy girl" "the Pipsqueek" Wonder who got to do the labeling for this. Shudder, not even for a free trip to Hawaii would I do this.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I watched an episode, which was ok. I was hoping that the folks behind MTV had their hand in this hoping it would be MUCH better pace wise. A lot of the how should I say some of the alumni's really haven't changed since leaving high school. And the labels really fit them to a T at times.

I heard there gonna be a 10 year reunion of my class but I guess it never happened thank god because I would never go. I knew the people I went to high school with since play & Learn, kindergarden, and grade school.

I agreed with the lables my was kinda mess up that I really wish that I can turn back time to changed " The Quietest Boy In School".

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Damn. This is the year of my 25th!!!!!!

but I still don't feel old...

I wanted to see this show.
    nlmcp ~ I could see that it would be interesting. Is it a weekly show or what? (too lazy to click the link)
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

Yep, it's a weekly show on the WB. It's on the calendar, I think it's on Sundays.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They replayed the first two eps again last night. Just in case it wasn't painful enough the first time.

I was most likely to get arrested ( seriously - thats what it said in my yearbook)

I actually like this show. I think because I "knew" all these people from high school. People never change. I do think that they need just a little bit more....but I'm not sure what. More dating passes? More schedualed activities? I know it doesn't need more alcohol! I'm interested to see who ends up engaged. And I really like the nerd who is now getting some time with the homecoming queen.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast