+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easiest Reality Show? Toughest?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Easiest - Real World

Hardest - Mole (it's quite hard to get a good grip on who's the mole and who's pretending to be the mole, or if the mole's pretending to be the uber player, etc...) and Big Brother (I know most people would disagree, but it's utter confinement with a bunch of people, and you don't even have to worry about surviving because you're living in a house. You can only sleep for so long...)

FORT Newbie
    I see most of the votes for "Easiest Reality Show" is Real World.

But, I noticed that you don't have to face elimination (get kicked off) on Real World. Meaning, even if you screw up, you'll usually be allowed to stay. It's the elimination challenges and elimination processes that make a lot of them more difficult, since they know that one screw up, and they could be gone.

So: My revised question is this:

What reality show, in which contestants must survive eliminations to make it to the end, is the easiest on the contestants?

Thanks!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Big Brother. Sure, being locked in a house for 3 months is probably hard, especially when you have to live with people you can't stand, but they live in the house, the challenges aren't hard, they have a hot tub and get drunk. Only other hardship might be eating PB&J for a whole week, 24/7.

Hardest: Survivor, The Amazing Race, the 1900 house (and the rest of the shows in that genre), and the Mole.

Easiest: Bug juice?

Hardest: American Idol cause it seems to be the longest lasting . There seriously seems to be like 40 episodes man.You have to go through so many hoops. Then when they throw in wild cards, that means your chances change alot

Fine, if Real world does count, easiest I say is American Idol... if thats what they love to do, sing, then they should have no problem doing it.. there is no real competition to it other then just getting popularity of the viewers, which isn't exactly difficult.. there is no manipulation, no real "reality TV" cutthroatness.. you are just a pop star, and I refuse to except that Britney Spears for example, leads such a hard life..

Have to disagree on American Idol. The process seems very strenuous on the body (weekly vocal exercises, dancing lessons, press junkets) and the mind (enduring comments on message boards and from Simon). I'd rank it up there with Survivor for the toughest.

Yes, Real World is the easiest. Good call. I guess all the shows like that are easy...The Surreal Life, being another example.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'd have to go with "Are You Hot?" as the easiest. Just stand there and let people ogle you.

In my mind, most of the competition-type shows are very hard - I wouldn't last a day on any of them. The ones I would personally dread the most would be: Big Brother (locked in a house for 3 months with people I'd probably hate and no TV or computer ), and Fear Factor (I have yet to see them come up with a single challenge that I would even try).
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Re:

It all depends. Mentally, The Mole is the hardest hands down. Seriously, I would go crazy playing that game. I'm paranoid enough as it is. But physically Survivor and The Amazing Race are the hardest.

I loved Bug Juice!

Easiest: Paradise Hotel. You may think it was hard, but it wasn't. They swam, got drunk, had sex if they wanted, slept the day away if they wanted, etc... there was NOTHING to that game. The only thing they had to worry about was being voted off...and even that wasn't that difficult.

Hardest: The Amazing Race.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast