+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Kennedy Xperiment

Jamie Kennedy Xperiment

I just flipped the channel and landed on this show, I am laughing so loud, my kids are complaining. It is like a Candid Camera but a bit on the raw side.

I love it.

I loved the one where "Judge Jamie" was presiding over the case involving the new doors.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh, JKX is my wife's favorite show, but unfortunately we don't get the WB here. It's hilarious. I love the "white rapper" skit, that's hilarious.

That's too funny.
    "I grew up in the 'hood, in Malibu"
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just laughed at all six segments of the two back to back episodes I just watched. The yoga class was hysterical, the talk show host talking about bodily noises was a riot, the flowershop outrageous, the entire show is great. I find myself watching more and more tv these days and adding new shows to my list.

Every time I watch this show I laugh until I cry!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

That is a great show, it was on last year for a trial run, glad they had it back

I have never really been a fan of hidden camera shows, but this is really excellent comedy as far as I'm concerned.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really liked two of the skits (besides the Malibu Rapper guy):

1) When Jamie proposes to his girlfriend during the basketball game. He goes down to the court, is on the jumbotron, and proposes, and she stands up and says "No, sorry, I won't marry you." He just loses it on the floor, and the whole crowd doesn't know quite how to react.

2) The "sting" operation, where they send this guy in to make a buy on something (I can't remember). The guy is wearing an earpiece and Jamie's on the other end. He's got the guy telling jokes that don't make sense, and saying other really stupid stuff. It's pretty hilarious.

Originally posted by John
    I really liked when Jamie proposes to his girlfriend during the basketball game. He goes down to the court, is on the jumbotron, and proposes, and she stands up and says "No, sorry, I won't marry you." He just loses it on the floor, and the whole crowd doesn't know quite how to react.
    omg, that is the funniest one ever! i love this show!!! the other night, there were skits based on the movie "Indecent Proposal." they had married couples in "marriage counseling" with jamie as the therapist. jamie acts as if he's interested in one of the pair (the first skit he asks the wife to sleep with him, the second he asks the husband) offereing each a million dollars. by the end, he's offering like a 6 pack of beer and the spouse is still agreeing while his/her partner is wigging out! the funny part was that the wigging partner believed that his/her spouse was being X'ed when in reality the joke was on them! it was AWESOME!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast