+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Reality Show

FORT Fan
    What happened to The Restaurant.....it seems to have ended abruptly when all the legal things started happening or did I just miss the end? I really liked that show but it seemed once Rocco was given an ultimatum by Jeffrey it seems to have stopped playing anything except reruns....what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by mickbee
    I watched some of the Real World way back when. It was the one with that guy "Puck" (jerk) on it. Since then I've tried not to watch.
    Hey, don't be knocking Puck, lol. Puck was hilarious. That's the show and season that got me hooked on reality tv.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    My favorite is Survivor.

The Mole did it for me. It inspired me to not only watch other reality shows, but got me out here in the internet reality tv world.

And yes, The Mole is still the best reality show ever.

I think that The Amazing Race, is still, and always will be, the best reality show on TV.

Although, it was Survivor that started me on the reality tv craze. I could never give up Survivor.

I only watch 3 reality shows: Survivor, Big Brother and The Amazing Race. Oh and I watched Star Search too. Does that count?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Survivor. Was a fan from the first episode.

Me too, nothing comes close to it. Although BB is my second fav. Then there was Temptation Island. Only the first two were good.
    Wise man with wisdom says little.....fool without says a lot......so shut it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    What happened to The Restaurant.....it seems to have ended abruptly when all the legal things started happening or did I just miss the end? I really liked that show but it seemed once Rocco was given an ultimatum by Jeffrey it seems to have stopped playing anything except reruns....what gives?

I SOOO loved The Restaurant. It just bombed in the second season, and had terrible ratings. They kept changing the day and time, and it kinda disappeared without notice... well I noticed. I liked it. Guess no one else did.

But, I do have to say that Survivor is where it's at.

IMO...

1. Survivor
    2. The Amazing Race
    3. American Idol
    4. The Apprentice
    5. The Mole
    6. Big Brother
    Last edited by ThePinkOtterPop; 08-31-2004 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Survivor. Was a fan from the first episode.
    That and the original Making of the Band.

Ever since I heard Survivor's theme song on season one, I knew that show was special. It got me hooked on reality TV enough for me to find the FORT.

As for what shows are the best, I would have to place TAR with Phil-a-licious in the hall of fame. I reserve judgment for The Apprentice although I absolutely loved the first season.

Finally, in the "I can't believe I'm watching this, slap me now" category, I would have to place the now dearly departed Paradise Hotel. Yes, I've said it. It was crappy yet addictive reality TV. I'll go back under my rock now...

+ Reply to Thread