+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Reality Show

FORT Regular
    Gotta give credit to Road Rules, the first season with Mark and the Southern girl with the black hair (can't remember her name--Kitt maybe?).

After that, I became a reality tv junkie. I can get sucked into anything except the dating shows or AI.

But Survivor and TAR are the only ones that make my heart beat faster during the challenges. Since the middle of the first Survivor Season, I've pledged never to miss it.

The first reality show I started watching was The Real World. The next one was I think was The Bachelor 1.

The very first Real World started my reality tv obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by newshound
    Gotta give credit to Road Rules, the first season with Mark and the Southern girl with the black hair (can't remember her name--Kitt maybe?).

Did you know Kitt is on that show Cold Pizza?

For Love or Money...when you're hugely pregnant and can barely move, there's nothing else to do but watch TV now I'm hooked.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The Real World, then AI2.

Survivor Season 1....I was in eighth grade (wow, and the show is still going 5 years later) I dont watch anymore...after season 2 I got bored, plus I watch about 9 diff reality shows now!

Premium Member
    I got into the first season of Real World (NY) and have watched Real World off and on since then. But I really think of the first Survivor season as my first big Reality TV addiction. I remember reading this long article in some mens magazine about MB doing this show about people competing while stranded on some remote island.

Like a couple of other people have already said, I thought it was a really stupid idea and I wanted to watch the first couple of episodes just to see it flop.
    Umm....right.

survivor for me

Best Reality Show

I thought it was only fair to discuss the best ones too My favorite is def

The Bachelorette -- Ahh it cannot better than that show, reality tv at it's best, I don't know what I'll do if they stop at two

Others...

Amazing Race-- It's smart and interesting, it never gets stale, and I love watching the relationships between the couples change
    Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica-- I have no idea how after all this time, they still manage to make it funny and worthwhile, but they do
    Joe Schmo-- I think it is by far the funniest show on television, their satire wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so true for the other shows
    Living Dolls-- As creepy as it was, it was just as addictive, very interesting, it was a documentary style tho
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread