+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Reality Show

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Damn. That Phil is just too sexy.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    Damn. That Phil is just too sexy.
    So is 30-year old Scotch!

jerseygirl
    AMAZING RACE! I wish it would come back already!

I watched all 3 seasons and am looking forward to a 4th.

I also liked the Mole and American Idol. Never got into Big Brother or Survivor.

survivior and the bachlor shows (but bachlor #3 is failing to interest me)

used to watch the real world a loooooooong time ago but lost interest over the years.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

golly, Phil is looking right at me! He misses me as much as I miss him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The 1st reality show i ever watched was Big Brother 1 (UK). But the one that i really loved was TAR3! Amazing show!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Survivor got me hooked from the beginning, but the best one was and is TAR. Sometimes I watch BB just because my daughter does and she wants to talk about it. The best thing about watching the reality shows is the interaction you have discussing the shows on the net.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Survivor 1 for me. I watched it out of curiosity and that there wasn't really anything else on. I was hooked and haven't quit watching.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Hey Y'all,

My first "reality" tv hook was definetly "The Real World"...the first one in NY. Then I got into Road Rules. But those shows definetly faded in my book, as I got older, and kept saying to myself "People actually WORK in the Real World...."

The thing that brought me back into the fold and "re-hooked" me on "Reality" tv, and got me watching my favorite "reality" show was not neccesarily even a show....it was my Ultimate TV unit!. When I got that, I was able to record these shows and watch them at my convenience. (Sorry if that sounds like a plug for UTV!). But its true, it was technology that allowed me to get into these shows recently. The first series I began recording was TAR 3. And then I started watching Survivor:Amazon. Now I want CBS to put out DVDs of all of the previous seasons of both(Listen up CBS!!), because I really enjoy those shows. For me though, TAR is the BOMBITY!

BravoFan, are you guys saying that Eco Challenge is no longer on Discovery??? Where do they show it now? Its another favorite.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The first Survivor is what got me hooked on reality tv. I had read an article that Mark Burnett was creating a military reality show and Rudy Boesch would be in it. I had to check it out, even though, I missed a few episodes . Anyway, Combat Missions is the reason that I started interacting on the message boards.

I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for Combat Missions. Yay for Combat Missions!

+ Reply to Thread