+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Best Reality Show

Survivor from the second episode. My boyfriend at the time saw the first episode and went on about how great it was. So, I watched with him and watched it ever since.

Due to illness/hospitalization, I missed parts of S3.

I will watch it forever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

lol_its_fun
    The first reality show I watched was Big Brother 2: like that naughty competition going on between Hardy, Will, and the other woman ( forget her name). It's a reflection of real life.

The second one I watched was Amazing Race 2 and then I was hooked. Before TAR 2, I didn't like to watch TV because I believe it is a waste of time until The Amazing Race turned me into a reality show addict ).

Another reality show that I like but for some reason nobody has mentioned it here is Real Sex in the city or Real Sex/city, which talks about how girls in New York find thier dates and their experiences of dating.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I probably never would have watched the original series of Survivor from the onset except for the fact that I read an article about it being a show that Mark was producing. And being familiar with him from Eco Challenge I decided to give it a shot. (and thankfully that's the same reason I gave Combat Missions a watch)

(with that said, from season 1 of TAR I thought that was a much better show)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The Mole and American Idol
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

FORT Fogey
    Survivor then the Bachelor then TAR now I am hooked on TAR when it airs an survivor and the bachelor too..

my sister-in-law was visiting and was hooked on Amazing Race saying her and my brother were going to have me take care of their daughter to go on it. At the time, I watched hardly any t.v at all and I have to say when she'd watch it - she would tell us all to shhhhhh and would get really pissed off and kind of talk to herself and then on commercials go on about it and we all thought she was nutty.

Now I understand......

i yi yi

Is that on anymore? I've never watched it (when she was here I'd stay away as much as possible)

I like t.v in the winter. Nice weather comes and I'm out -

I think I will always watch Survivor. I love that show. And A.I I love now too.

And this site in conjunction with both shows.

So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

JR.
    Eco-Challenge was the first show I really liked. I read a small article about Survivor before the first season aired and thought "oh my GOD, I must watch this". I've watched every episode since.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Me too JR!

(I actually preferred Eco when it was on the Discovery channel though)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    I liked it more on Discovery too, I dunno, it just seemed better.

FORT Fogey

Re: How I got hooked

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    However, my all-time favorite is and always will be The Amazing Race -- it has special significance for me.
    Oh yeah!

+ Reply to Thread