+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Worst reality show ever?

As much as I wanted to like it.... Forever Eden. It was no Paradise Hotel

Married by America
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Are You Hot?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Angel boy
    Who Wants to Marry a Multi-millionaire

This isn't really a comment on what I think is the worst show, BUT I can tell you Growing up Gotti's site was the worst site I have ever seen. Poor spegs having to waste her fabulous recapping talents there. I have been away for a week, and just noticed this am that Growing up Gotti's site is gone. Did the mods finally end the suffering of reading all the insanity that was being posted? Did they finally just decide it was totally out of control? Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

LG.
    the mods did indeed shut down the Growing Up Gotti forum and moved it into Purgatory where there can be no new posts. We posted multiple warnings in the forum (including one that spegys put in her recap) warning the posters that we wouldn't allow that to continue at the FORT, but no, we had no choice but to put it in a permanent timeout.

worst. reality. tv. show. ever

Are You Hot?

Terrible
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Cupid was the absolute worst reality show I've ever seen.

Growing Up Gotti sounds so stupid I've never seen it. Who wants to watch a show about a murderer's daughter?!?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    the mods did indeed shut down the Growing Up Gotti forum and moved it into Purgatory where there can be no new posts.
    Thank you. I figured it was just a matter of time. It was painful just to read the posts.

Worst reality show ever......Who Wants to Marry My Dad. Insane premise with the sappiest, most ridiculous people participating.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    To me, the worst (and most disturbing) reality show is MTV's "I Want a Famous Face." I caught an episode today and don't know if I will ever recover.

oo, oo!

the worst show ever: AIRLINE !!!!!!!!!!! it's nothing but negativity and rage! like we don't have enough of that in our daily lives.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast