+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True Life: I've Got Baby Mama Drama

True Life: I've Got Baby Mama Drama

What happened with this episode? TiVo had it listed as only half an hour, in spite of all the other episodes being 60 or 90 minutes. At the end of 27 minutes, MTV cut in with music videos and that was that. Does Pito get to keep his baby? Does wicked Denise succeed in forcing her irresponsible teenage son whats-his-name to file for full custody? I have no closure. Did anyone else see the full show?

Okay I mention this show in another post... cause I had seen it and was completely drawn into this drama. I was up late one night and caught the whole thing... so here is what I can remember.

Pito's ex-GF got the baby back. Which to be honest, shocked me. You so rarely get to see a young man (23-ish) really stepping up and taking full responsiblity for his child. He seemed to take it all very serious and wanted to make a safe home for the daughter. I did not get the same vibe from the ex-GF. She just struck me as being too caught up being immature. But the court saw different. She got the little girl back. Pito was not happy. His biggest mistake was he did not get a lawyer. If he had... he would have got to keep the daughter.

Now the other couple... who were 17 & 19 yrs old. Oh lordy what a crazy mess that was... But very typical. The crazy Mother "Denise" who I decided from the start was a Loon.. pulled all kinds of crap. One scene shows her son telling the camera's, "Hey I am still a kid. I am 19 and I don't want to have this baby." Then we cut to his Mother in the kitchen prompting him to tell the camera crew how "they are better people" than the girlfriend's family. :rolleyes and how he wants to baby to live with his family.

There was a baby shower that turned ugly. Denise, the Mother of the ex-BF, got down right crazy. She is just plain mental. Denise said horrible things to the pregnant ex-GF through out the entire pregnancy. Denise made the last month of the pregnancy a living hell for the girl. Pregnant ex-girlfriend tells loser ex-boyfriend that his Mother is not welcome to the actual birth. To keep her away. That if he wants to come, thats fine. But keep that hag out of her eyesight.

Ex-Girlfriend is living in a illusion that the loser ex-boyfriend is going to suddenly turn mature cause she is pregnant and come back to her. This is of course after he takes his tongue out of his new girlfriend's mouth. BTW: what was he doing with a 16 yr old new GF? Do you think her parents are proud of that hook-up? I see another baby in his future.

Pregnant ex-GF in labor... going the natural childbirth way... in horrible pain. Crying the whole time. And guess who is tossing a bitch fit in the waiting room to get in the room to watch? One guess.... that's right contestants! Its the Evil Denise.

Very intense labor... ex-girlfriend is finding out all about the "natural way" and is being pester by loser ex-BF in this very painful moment again... can Denise come in and watch. And in all her pain she just said fine. So they would leave her alone. In comes Denise... who sits over on the side... smiling. Smiling bigger everytime the ex-girlfriend cries out in pain. (I swear Denise gets a little boost of joy.)

So the ex-GF has a baby girl. Everyone is over joyed. Now I know what happens... but I may be out of order. The loser boyfriends Mother "Denise"... snatches the baby. I think it happen at the girlfriends home. And I mean walks in takes the baby out of ex-GF arms and runs for the car. The evil Denise had charges filed saying that the girlfriend is unfit. And it just got ugly. I wish I could recall exactly what happen. But that is the basic's of it. In the end... the ex-girlfriend gets the newborn back. And she is telling the camera she is leaving town. Which who could blame her?!

I have no idea why MTV runs this episode in the middle of the night... but its worth looking for.... and every teenage girl should be made to watch it. If anything she will think twice about "all natural child birth"! That was just painful to watch.

Wow, thanks Gaby. I missed a lot. Denise is insane. Having tried childbirth the natural way once myself, I can only say I FEEL that girl's pain. To have anyone in the room besides a loving mate would be awful. The poor girl was just too young and inexperienced to handle that situation, which for me would have been a comprehensive birth plan passed out to all the nurses and doctors involved, stating that no one but the father--and the MTV camera crew -- would be welcomed in the room.

How about the part where Denise was talking to the new GF in the kitchen, justifying why the baby should be taken from its mother, saying "you'll be there for the baby, right? Even in the middle of the night?" as if this 16 yr old girl who has been going out with her son for 2 months is going to take over as the child's mother? And the girl sat there with an "um, okay" look on her face.

I hope I can see the rest someday, but in the meantime, thanks for the recap!

FORT Newbie

I got baby mama drama

Mallory and David are the 17 &19 years on the Baby mama drama.

Mallory and her daughter are doing good. She was trying to find another job. her mom was getting married. And things with david seems to be doing ok.

Not sure how things are with denise.

She was in a car accident but she and her daughter are ok.

There were alots of people wanted to send her and her daughter stuff that they need.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    Wow, thanks Gaby. I missed a lot. Denise is insane. Having tried childbirth the natural way once myself, I can only say I FEEL that girl's pain. To have anyone in the room besides a loving mate would be awful. The poor girl was just too young and inexperienced to handle that situation, which for me would have been a comprehensive birth plan passed out to all the nurses and doctors involved, stating that no one but the father--and the MTV camera crew -- would be welcomed in the room.

How about the part where Denise was talking to the new GF in the kitchen, justifying why the baby should be taken from its mother, saying "you'll be there for the baby, right? Even in the middle of the night?" as if this 16 yr old girl who has been going out with her son for 2 months is going to take over as the child's mother? And the girl sat there with an "um, okay" look on her face.

I hope I can see the rest someday, but in the meantime, thanks for the recap!

A few more tidbits, When the immature brat and his mom kidnapped the baby (because that is exactly what it was) the girl called the cops and said something to the like of the immature kid having rights since he was the irresponsible father. This imbecile also took the time to call the girls mom a few naughty things. I hate the kid and his stupid girlfriend. ( I could've sworn the psycho mom said the idiot son was engaged to the stupid gf) Any how they got the baby back and im thinking she filed a complaint. The immature kid got less time to spend with the baby.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread