+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: House Hunters... any fans?

Here on the East Coast it's on every weekday at 730pm and again at 1130pm. I'm not sure of the weekend schedule.

try here: http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hnt
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Thanks I'll do that.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I love this show! There's also a show on the Discovery Channel that is on daily. It's called Double Agents.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/do...bleagents.html

I watch both these shows and love them - if I could request one thing to be more consistent it would be that the show let us know the area (most of the time we can tell on Double Agents because of where the agents are located) and it would be nice if we knew the prices or price range of these homes more consistently....again, we sometimes are told or can pick it up from one thing or another but there are times when they don't mention and no 'clues' to pick up on

Just a bump to give everyone an FYI: House Hunters this week is an all international edition.

This should be fun to see what house hunting is like in London, Italy, France, etc.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    My hubby and I kinda-sorta committed a breaking and entering of an old abandoned ranch home out in some vineyards near where we live last weekend. It was falling down, moldy, filled with cobwebs (the big, thick, super-scary kind!), bathrooms with toilets so black you wouldn't believe, but since we've been watching all these great home improvement shows, House Hunters, Designed to Sell, Sell This House, and the like, I could see such potential in that broken-down ole thing. We're trying to track the owners down via county records because we'd love to make an offer and gut the thing. Every window has a view that is picture perfect, with rolling hills covered with vineyards, cows, horses ... *sigh* ... just heaven. And a rare find here in the Bay Area. I'm dying to know what the story is; why is that potential-dream-home sitting there rotting away? Wish me luck!

I swear we'd call This Old House for help, too! That'd be a fun show.

Hey, Rumpie, whatever happened here? My Nosy Rosy curiousity factor has me wondering. You and Mr. Rump would be a wonderful team for a home like this. Were you never able to find the owners?

Broadway, thanks so much for the heads up. I love this show, and also think the international factor will be fun to see.

Btw, Broadway, where's your av?
    Last edited by roseskid; 04-11-2005 at 02:48 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

I liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Is there anyone else out there that catches this show?

I love the process of looking for a new home and seeing the possibilities for redecorating. So even though I've just moved 6 months ago... I still can't get enough.

Tonite's 10pm show has this arrogant guy named Dirk that's a cross between Joel from Survivor Borneo and Scott *pencil* Long from BB5. Just a cocky cocky guy. Kind of happy to see he picked the house with the bright and obnoxious pink and green bathroom. ack!
    I liked it, but I've seen it only twice because I happened on it accidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    I also wish they would give a better idea of the price range people are looking into. I am always fascinated by the cost of homes elsewhere.

applesauce... looks like HGTV got your hint.

There's a new show on right now called "What You Get for the Money" and it's all about homes across the country that all go for the same $$. Tonight they're showing what $300,000 will get you in Seattle, Atlanta, and a couple other cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    There's a new show on right now called "What You Get for the Money" and it's all about homes across the country that all go for the same $$. Tonight they're showing what $300,000 will get you in Seattle, Atlanta, and a couple other cities.
    It is a good show to get comparisons from all over the country. They do a good job of telling you what get for your buck. They also give tips on how to improve the selling price of your home.

House Hunters

I am also a fan of House Hunters and I would like to know the price range that the people who are on there are looking in. Guess I'm just nosy.
    I also watch the show because it gives me a better idea of what I want in a house.

I watched an episode last night where a couple were living in Florence Italy and were looking for a home there. I think the show was House Hunters International. Did anyone else see this show?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast