+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Dr. 90210

One Doctor Is Taking on the Beverly Hills Elite: May the Breast Man Win

What lifts Beverly Hills above all the rest?

Is it saline? Silicone? Could be, because Beverly Hills is where to go to get yourself a new look. Whether you need a little nip and tuck or want the jiggle put back in your wiggle, these doctors are the best in the business.

On E!'s new reality series, Dr. 90210, we follow the top cosmetic surgeons and meet the people who rely on them. And we don't leave you in the waiting room; you’ll be invited in for consultations with the patients and watch as the actual surgeries take place. It's strong, compelling viewing that you won't want to miss.

Episode One:

Meet hard-driving young Dr. Rey, who puts in long days and dreams of being the number-one surgeon in town. In this episode, he consults with a man willing to endure a risky surgery to remove the bags under his eyes and attempts to repair the body of a woman who had four breast surgeries performed by a dentist! See the results and more in this hourlong premiere.

Sunday July 11th, 10 PM on E!

The official website can be found here: http://www.eonline.com/On/Dr90210/

In this episode, he consults with a man willing to endure a risky surgery to remove the bags under his eyes and attempts to repair the body of a woman who had four breast surgeries performed by a dentist!
    WHAT?! Some people are so stupid, I can't stand it. You think you'd learn after the first time you get your boobs done by the dentist, but no, she gets it three more times.

Dr. 90210

Has anyone else watched this? I've caught 1 & 1/2 episodes & thought it was really good. I liked that it showed both the positives & negatives of cosmetic surgery.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I already created a thread over here: Dr. 90210 but I have yet to catch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Has anyone else watched this? I've caught 1 & 1/2 episodes & thought it was really good. I liked that it showed both the positives & negatives of cosmetic surgery.
    I actually watched this one... I normally skip this type of shows. I am put off by those body over-haul shows.
    This show has a different vibe to it than the ones airing on the major networks.

The older lady who was getting the facial burn thing done, was cracking me up with all her name dropping. And then there was her mate with the really bad toupee. Yet I was impress how well her procedure turned out. She looked great after just a couple of weeks.

The one person that concerns me is Dr. Rey (?) the little brunette Doctor that is a little OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    The one person that concerns me is Dr. Rey (?) the little brunette Doctor that is a little OCD.
    I like him as a Dr...however, I think he is a terrible husband and father. He isn't home much and was even late to his own daughter's birthday party. He promised to be home by a certain time, but was still late. (He was at kickboxing class or whatever you call it.) :rolleyes I know a lot of things are edited out, but you can tell that even his wife is fed up.

Yes, his wife must be lonely and she's basically a single mother. When you marry a doctor, it should be known that he will be gone for HOURS so I hope the wife has her own thing going b/c this shouldn't be a surprise. I think by him being gone for hours is a hassle b/c when he has some free time, he's trying to do too many things at once and to ME he'd rather excercise than spend time with the family or helping his wife out. He has some nerve to want to go in the bed with wifey and watch his surgeries! WTF! You better be making love to my a*s or asking how I'm doing or feeling!
    Last edited by Exposed; 07-21-2004 at 03:36 AM.

Comment for the young brunetter doctor with wife and kids.....

His wife must be lonely and she's basically a single mother. When you marry a doctor, it should be known that he will be gone for HOURS so I hope the wife has her own thing going b/c this shouldn't be a surprise. I think by him being gone for hours is a hassle b/c when he has some free time, he's trying to do too many things at once and to ME he'd rather excercise than spend time with the family or helping his wife out. He has some nerve to want to go in the bed with wifey and watch his surgeries! WTF! You better be making love to my a*s or asking how I'm doing or feeling!

I caught part of the birthday episode. Originally I wasn't going to watch this show because some of these makeover shows depend so much on plastic surgery that they act as if it is a cure all for all your problems. Regardless, I liked how they put the show together. I was curious to see how the beast correction surgery went. It sounded as if this was the girl's 5th surgery to correct an original blotched surgery. Can anyone bring me up to speed on that??

Personally, I thought that Dr Rey's wife was a little spoiled and self centered and wanted everything to revolve around her. Isn't funny how we all perceive things differently. I understand that now he is becoming more successfull he has to keep up with his skill thus the videos. If people are going to pay you the big bucks you need to keep up your skills. The fact that he workouts 6 days a week. Well that's what you are supposed to do. Join him working out. Exercise is a stress reliever and keeps your body in shape so you can function well under stress and handle everyday stuff. The fact that this doctor does follow through and exercises, well good for him cause he looks good. I know that the wife is a full time mom but really she can't set up the party table the night before. Kiddie chairs aren't that heavy. I know she is frustrated and she is whinning about her husband to do things. But it sounds more like a cry for more quality time. That I can understand. Maybe she needs to approach it a little differently. Men do have a tendency to ignore whinny wifes. Its in one ear and out the other.

Now, what the heck is the viewing schedule on this show. I caught it it on Style last night. I thought it originally came out of E?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Now, what the heck is the viewing schedule on this show. I caught it it on Style last night. I thought it originally came out of E?
    It originally comes on E! at 10/9 p.m. on Sundays but I guess since E! and Style are sorta linked up, they must show it also.

Dr. Rey's wife is also pregnant with their second child so maybe that has a lot to did with her whining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)