+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Looky what I stumbled across:

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/a...s/2004_08.html

She's the second one down ~ dated August 25, 2004.
    Last edited by holly71; 09-26-2004 at 06:44 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Woah - that site is freaky!

The girl that I was referencing in the post about that website is the botox chick from Dr. 90210
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

One more episode hope we get to see the baby.

Anyone see the last episode. Interesting to see them actually turn down candidates. But the gentleman I can understand. When I have seen Extreme Makeover, especially the episode were they had 3 people, 2 woman and a guy that had to loose 50 lbs each before the doctors would operate; all the other candidate were quite thin as the doc's said the best results occur on folks who are not overweight.

One more episode hope we get to see the baby.
    Do you think he will be late for the delivery?

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    i have been wondering about that. Since Robert is so busy at work will he actually be there for when she delivers. He was hardly around for anything. But i think things will be a little less hectic since Robert pasted is Tiquando test. But who knows i could be wrong,

Wow, the finale. They really packed in alot for a sec there I thought this may have been a 1 hour finale. It was funny to see Dr. Rey packing at the last minute and his wife saying no Tae Kwon Do stuff. They are a charming couple but when they were antique shopping and I heard Dr. Rey going how expensive the items were and Hayley was saying but our new house will be filled with this stuff, I'm going gee they are living the American Dream, overspending and always in debt. I know she was always complaining about him working too long hours but how else are they going to pay for everything. Then listening to Dr. Rey complain about how exhausting vacations are. Been there done that.

It was nice to see them relaxing together at dinner.

What got me was Hayley went into labor at 2 or 3 am went to the hospital and 14 hours later the baby is born. So the baby is born around 5 pm and they let her go home at 1 am in following morning 7 hours after the baby was born. Didn't that strike anyone as odd?

I'm glad that Dr. Rey seems to have gotten over his phobia of having a son. But saying that they have outgrown that house seemed a bit much to me. It seems huge and that what they are looking for (in their next house) will cost them least 2 million. No wonder he works such long hours. he needs to pay the house and for Hayley's expensive tastes.

The surprise at the end was seeing Cyndy Crawford, at least I could actually watch her moles being shaved unlike some of the other procedures.

What got me was Hayley went into labor at 2 or 3 am went to the hospital and 14 hours later the baby is born. So the baby is born around 5 pm and they let her go home at 1 am in following morning 7 hours after the baby was born. Didn't that strike anyone as odd?
    That was strange!!!! Imagine someone asking her what she did last night. She says "Oh, went to the hospital and had a baby."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    My moms godsons wife (lol sorry confusing) went home 8 hours after giving birth so it isn't unheard of.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I always thought that staying for 3 days was a bit exxagerated, at least for my mom anyway. I sure as hell wouldn't even stay for 2 days.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)