+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Getting a bigger but is the stupidest thing i've heard. I hope she doesn't start complaining when they look at her physical before they look at her face because that's what usually happens.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    They were on the view this past week and she's slim again.
    So she had the baby? What did they name him? Robert Jr?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata

Hayley Rey.

Only gained 20 lbs and is 8 months pregnant. The average is supposed to be 35 ibs. What is she doing, Starving herself. Only now getting maternity clothes. What is the point???? With some of those tops on you couldn't tell she was pregnant.

20 to 35lb weight gain is recommended for pregnancy. Every women looks different during pregnancy. Saying she is starving her self isnt a very nice thing to say. My best girlfriend is preggers right now and eats like a horse has gain 25lbs and her belly looks just like Hayley's.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    So she had the baby? What did they name him? Robert Jr?

I think it's been a while since she had the baby. I didn't catch the interview since the beginning so i don't know what they named him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

9/12 Episode

Did anyone else watch? Seeing where Dr. Rey came from really helps put things in perspective. I think it also explains why he is so driven. I thought it was very cool that Dr. Rey, Dr. Ellenbogen, & Dr. Kotler do pro-bono work. I felt so sorry for Maria, not only b/c of the 4 breasts, but b/c she lives in absolute poverty. When she mentioned her husband at the end, I nearly sh*t myself. I can't believe that even with two incomes, no matter how menial, that they live in a travel trailer. That whole trailer couldn't be any larger than an 8 x 10 cell would be. And 3 people are living in it. So sad.
    I was tearing up on & off throughout the episode. It's PMS time, so I'm a little emotional right now, but this was an emotional episode anyway. And when Dr. Rey teared up talking about going back to his people, I almost just out & out bawled. I thought this one episode gave more insight to the "real" man than all of the other episodes combined & really explained a lot about why he is the way he is.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It was nice to see this side of Dr. Rey and the effort he puts into his probono work. The one thing I have an issue with is that patients do not follow doctor's orders. It was a tad shocking to see how Maria's breathing changed as a result of her still smoking. They did mention that she did smoke 2 to 3 packs a day. I think it would be extremely difficult to quit in a month. The consequences that could happen were very scary. I must note that Maria's addition to tobacco is very costly to her economically. If a pack of cigarettes cost approximate $3.00 and she smokes 2 to 3 packs a day then she is spending any where from $42.00 to $63.00 a week on tobacco. If she has a minimum wage job she is only making $220.00 a week. After taxes $158.40 a week. If she spends $63.oo on cigarettes she is only bringing home $93.00 dollars a week. She is spending anywhere from 26% to 39% of her salary on this habit.

I can't believe that she got implants. She didn't need them at all...maybe just a lift.

FORT Newbie
    This episode was so great. What a great surgeon and person Dr. Rey is. So nice to see him get emotional and remember where he came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Saying she is starving her self isnt a very nice thing to say.

:phhht

Interesting show last nite, all about the pressures of being young and beautiful in La La Land. In the long run that blonde girl who had liposculpture will have a happier life. The Botox Babe just is unrealistic. She doesn't want her forehead to move. What's with that? I don't think she will be happey with any procedure and will end up looking like Michael Jackson. Although, the one time I saw any humanity left in her was when she was joking about having her face melt.

Only two more episodes left until the season finale.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)