+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Wow. I have to admit Kimme 's before and after photos of her breasts were amazing. She made a comment earlier in the show that bothered me about how she wanted her breasts to look like they did before. That was confusing. Did she mean the size cause she is on the small size and no way was she ever large. Or did she mean even????

Also didn't Dr. Rey make a comment that he was afraid that they (the implants) might pop out???

The only other thing was her modeling career. Kimme is 28 yrs old and that is old for a model. Just check out the American's Top Model thread. Most models start at 15 or 16 some at 18 or 19 and are lucky to have a 10 yr career.

Robin the the first ATM was 25 or 26 and the judges were giving her holy he** for being that old. Even in the last ATM some of the judges were criticizing some of the girls for being too old to start modeling careers and they were in their early 20's.

As for Victoria Jacobs, I don't know it is a little scary to be that obssessed about your full lips that you are willing to put a dead person's skin inside your own lips so they look larger. According to Dr. Rey this is still a temporary procedure that can last from 3 to 7 yrs.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Heidi Klum is a top model at her age(even if she didn't start at that age), and she just had a child so i think this woman may have a chance.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Heidi Klum is a top model at her age(even if she didn't start at that age), and she just had a child so i think this woman may have a chance.
    Yea, but doesn't Heidi already have established career and reputation? She is already bringing something to the table. But lets face it except for a few of the Superstar models, Cindi Crawford, Heidi, and a couple of others it is not a long lived career.

8/29 episode

Just watched the young teen have her nose done. Personally, I thought she was beautiful and did not need a nose job. I think it is just cruel that kids were teasing her for such a minor problem. Can you imagine what these kids would have done if she was handicapped or missing a limb etc.... Kids can be so cruel. Then we all wonder why some kids can't take it and commit suicide or come to school with guns. But I digress and I am sure some readers will object to my comments.

It is amazing that a few snips can transform a person's face. It was interesting to note that the teen (I'm sorry I never caught her name) also had a deviated septum. Has anyone had one, and had it fixed. Is there a difference in your breathing????

Next week's episode looked fascinating. It looks as if a Middle Eastern girl is having her hymen repaired, fixed, a new one put in? All I can say is I'm glad I live in this country.

It was interesting to note that the teen (I'm sorry I never caught her name) also had a deviated septum.

Lauren

I thought it was strange that one of the nurses didn't come out in the waiting room to tell the Mom what was going on. She was sitting there worrying because it was taking so long. The Dr. should have had someone go out there to tell her that her daughter was okay.

Has anyone had one, and had it fixed. Is there a difference in your breathing????

If you Google "deviated septum", a lot of info comes up.

This episode was so nice. . . it wasn't all about Dr. Rey.

Most people have a deviated septum to some degree. It's just that some people's are much more noticable. I have one, & it's very noticable to me, but everyone else claims to not notice it. My dad also has one ~ to the point that he cannot breathe at all out of one side. It is also very noticable, but he does not want to get it fixed (not that I can blame him, at his age I wouldn't either. Hell, at my age I don't want to fix mine. I fear the pain of the rhinoplasty. Ouch.)
    As far as modeling careers, there is a huge difference between fashion modeling & commercial modeling. She didn't specify which on the show, although I'm guessing she meant fashion, which I think she's too old for (by industry standards). Commercial models, however, can be any age, shape, size, etc.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I had surgery for a deviated septum (no cosmetic change though). The reason my doc did it is b/c I had a sinus infection for about 3 years that he couldn't get to go away. I sleep soooo much better now, though I didn't realize I was sleeping poorly before. AND no sinus infection in over 2 years!

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    the episode tonight is going to be so freaky. Why the hell would a girl want j .los butt thats not even real itself.Shes an idiot for putting herself through that. Also with the woman who lost her virginity and her family maybe even killing her. Thats just scary. Who could imagine how scared she would be. If i was the doctor preforming that surgery i would be a little scared to make her look so different that they can't recognize her. that is a lot of pressure put on these surgeons to make them so totally perfect.Bu hey they get millions for it so it has its perks

What is scarey about tonites episode about the girl who got her virginity back. I didn't realize but in a lot of middle eastern countries in all classes, poor, middle class or rich ,if a brother thinks his 15 yr old sister is flirting with the boys too much he can kill her, its called an honor killing. Yet the boy can go out and do whatever, and just who does he do whatever with, somebodies sister. Talk about a double standard. I saw an news thing about this a couple of years ago dealing mainly with Eqypt, some of these women are the sole support of there families yet they are in hiding, sometimes commiting crimes so they can go to jail and be safe, because a cousin, or uncle or father can kill them and is just slapped on the wrist for murder. When I hear of the things that women still suffer in the world I am so glad I live in this country.

Now for some lighter stuff. The Butt.

Ok, This girl may be top heavy but she needs to loose some weight before she had surgery cause she looked awfully short necked and very full in the face. Ok, she looked fat. I really don't think this girl has a chance at Playboy, as a stripper or lap dancer maybe.

Hayley Rey.

Only gained 20 lbs and is 8 months pregnant. The average is supposed to be 35 ibs. What is she doing, Starving herself. Only now getting maternity clothes. What is the point???? With some of those tops on you couldn't tell she was pregnant.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They were on the view this past week and she's slim again.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)