+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758
Results 571 to 578 of 578

Thread: Dr. 90210

  1. #571
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51

    Re: Dr. 90210

    If you are interested, follow Dr. Rey and Hayley on Twitter:

    https://twitter.com/RobertReyMD

    https://twitter.com/HayleyRey

  2. #572
    Reality Addict reality_emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    199

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEES2006;3685002;
    If you are interested, follow Dr. Rey and Hayley on Twitter:

    https://twitter.com/RobertReyMD

    https://twitter.com/HayleyRey
    Thanks! I was able to follow Dr. Rey, but not Hayley...it would put a green checkmark as if I was following her, but she wouldn't show up in my Following list. I wonder if she's got it set up that only people she preapproves can follow her? Were you actually able to follow her?

  3. #573
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, D.C. area
    Posts
    674

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Any idea when they will return to TV?

  4. #574
    Reality Addict reality_emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    199

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3685132;
    Any idea when they will return to TV?
    I haven't heard a peep, but I'm always the last to know...I usually miss the first couple eps each season. If anyone knows, pls post!

  5. #575
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3685095;
    Thanks! I was able to follow Dr. Rey, but not Hayley...it would put a green checkmark as if I was following her, but she wouldn't show up in my Following list. I wonder if she's got it set up that only people she preapproves can follow her? Were you actually able to follow her?
    Welcome!! I was able to follow her without pre-approval. I began following her the other day.

  6. #576
    Reality Addict reality_emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    199

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEES2006;3686168;
    Welcome!! I was able to follow her without pre-approval. I began following her the other day.
    This morning I tried again, and it worked. Must have been a Twitter glitch.

  7. #577
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3686270;
    This morning I tried again, and it worked. Must have been a Twitter glitch.
    Great!!

  8. #578
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Does anyone know if/when Dr. 90210 is coming back this year?

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.