+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Re: Dr. 90210

I remember the episodes vaguely covering their current home and how she wanted something out of their budget at that point too but insisted and won and it turned out too big which meant spending more money and getting new furniture.

"I have no nanny, I need help!".

LOL! What else do you have to do, Haley? You don't work. You're home all day. If the Duggars don't need a nanny, you certainly don't!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3225502;
    "I have no nanny, I need help!".

LOL! What else do you have to do, Haley? You don't work. You're home all day. If the Duggars don't need a nanny, you certainly don't!
    This statement deserves to be repeated!

Seriously...how does she need help? Again, she only has TWO children and she doesn't work. She also doesn't cook breakfast for her husband because I remember one episode where Dr. Rey made his own breakfast and ate it outside.

This woman is delusional and just plain lazy if she thinks she needs help.

I'm the last one to defend the Reys' marriage, but I do think he is totally living beyond his means. I don't think they have money left over for housekeeper, etc. Also, he was the one who wanted a third child. She said that two were enough. I still think they need to see a marriage counselor ASAP if they want to survive.

So do Haley and Dr. Rey separate, as the new commercial would suggest, or is it another "Haley's pregnant" fake-out?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3226837;
    So do Haley and Dr. Rey separate, as the new commercial would suggest, or is it another "Haley's pregnant" fake-out?
    I doubt if they separated, it would have been in the news and I don't think something that personal would have been played out on tv, even for the Rey Family!

FORT Regular

He has that business on QVC selling body garments. I'm sure that's extra income for him as well.

I don't think they are living beyond their means right now, but a move to the new house would go over that. Just my speculation....

He's passive-aggressive and she's the martyr/victim. That's NEVER a good combination...

I don't think Haley will ever be happy until she finds something to do other than spend money.Everyone needs something to make them feel like they matter.

FORT Regular

Oh but she needs a bigger house on a bigger lot so she can rescue more animals, remember? *he really needs to make sure she gets psychological help*

Quote Originally Posted by izdatayat;3226889;
    Oh but she needs a bigger house on a bigger lot so she can rescue more animals, remember? *he really needs to make sure she gets psychological help*
    I think they are perfect for each other and deserve to live out the rest of their lives with one another!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)