+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

Re: Dr. 90210

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3204482;
    Some of this stuff must be made up. No one who has been through medical school could be so clueless about child birth. And the part with Haley not being pregnant? It's just bait and switch. Bravo is also very bad about showing previews of something exciting which turns out to be totally different from what eventually happens.
    I think this show is probably one of the most staged reality ones.
    I was glad to see that Hayley is not pregnant. She's got 3 babies to take care of already!!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3204539;
    I was glad to see that Hayley is not pregnant. She's got 3 babies to take care of already!!
    You are so right!

Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain. And, if you're a good doctor, shouldn't you try to steer your patient toward smaller implants that would better fit her petite frame? When is Hayley going to wake up to this guy and realize what a sleaze he is?

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3208526;
    Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain. And, if you're a good doctor, shouldn't you try to steer your patient toward smaller implants that would better fit her petite frame? When is Hayley going to wake up to this guy and realize what a sleaze he is?
    The more I see this show, the more I can't stand Dr. Rey. He is a narcissist, I am convinced of it. I was surprised he was carrying on about the flat chested model, too. Way to be professional, Rey...

The Rey family situation is weird. I didn't understand why Dr Rey wanted to do the acting classes alone with their daughter when Haley is the actress in the family. ??? And then Haley was really angry that Dr. Rey just wanted to have a father-daughter activity. Also didn't really get that. Didn't really get any of it.

The other dr...Dr. Diamond? He is a tool. How is it that he is a doctor but is completely clueless about childbirth? All drs have to do a ob/gyn rotation in medical school. Dumb.

I honestly don't know how any of these women put up with their husbands. Kind of takes that whole marrying a doctor thing seem like a bad deal. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3208582;
    The more I see this show, the more I can't stand Dr. Rey. He is a narcissist, I am convinced of it. I was surprised he was carrying on about the flat chested model, too. Way to be professional, Rey...

The Rey family situation is weird. I didn't understand why Dr Rey wanted to do the acting classes alone with their daughter when Haley is the actress in the family. ??? And then Haley was really angry that Dr. Rey just wanted to have a father-daughter activity. Also didn't really get that. Didn't really get any of it.

The other dr...Dr. Diamond? He is a tool. How is it that he is a doctor but is completely clueless about childbirth? All drs have to do a ob/gyn rotation in medical school. Dumb.

I honestly don't know how any of these women put up with their husbands. Kind of takes that whole marrying a doctor thing seem like a bad deal. LOL.

Yes, Dr. Rey is unprofessional, for sure. Narcissistic, without a doubt.
    I think he wants the upper hand with the daughter so he can kind of hold it over Haley, especially if the daughter gets some acting roles. He has such an inferiority complex that he needs anything that can boost his ego - in his own mind, at least.

Dr. Diamond actually seems likes a decent Doctor. But, I do seriously question how clueless he appears about obstetrics. Is this all totally staged or is he that unkowledgeable?

FORT Regular

Dr. Rey gives me the creeps! He is constantly fondling the women inappropriately, or so it seems, when doing his initial examinations. I think he is very skilled, but I wouldn't want him to touch me. People will do anything to look "better". I would not want everyone with cable watching this creepy (sorry it's the only word that is adequate) doctor feel me up, and then talk about how bad a look on camera before he "fixes" me. Whatever, dude.

FORT Regular

Oh. I forgot to say that Dr. Rey should try talking his wife into plumping her lips instead of adding lipstick on her imaginary lips. She wears lipstick all the way to her nose, and it doesn't help. We know she doesn't have lips! Maybe she should have gotten lip augmentation when she got those orange halves glued to her breast muscles!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3208526;
    Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain.
    I wasn't offended by that, but what did offend me somewhat when he told the same patient (?) she looked sexy after the procedure or something along those lines. Ewww! I know Dr. Rey's a plastic surgeon but he should still act in a professional manner.

As to Dr. Rey looking like he was viewing that less than well endowed patient with disdain, I was thinking he was looking like "How the @#$% am I gonna pull this off ?! She's sooo flat-chested."

The word Dr. Rey used to describe the flat chested asian girl was she's "handicapped". Really? I know alot of large chested women with back and shoulder pain who might disagree with that.
    But I think what he meant was that the girl was handicapped in her profession because she is a model and I guess the bigger boobs you have the more money you make. He did seem to imply that if you are flat chested you are not attractive or something.

I give the Rey's marriage 3 more years, tops! From two years ago until now the dynamics of their relationship has changed dramatically. You can feel the resentment coming out of the screen.

I'm not a fan of the doc and I wanted Hayley to speak up for herself after two years of seeing her allow Rey walk all over her. Also, did the doc marry his mother-in-law?! Holy crap! Hayley has not only begun to speak her mind but she has gone overboard with it. What happened to the happy meeting in the middle?

The doc is narcissistic and his time by Gawd, is HIS time. But I saw nothing wrong with the guy wanting to spend some alone time with his child.

This family is in trouble. So much resentment coming from both sides.

The Diamonds? I also see trouble in this marriage especially when the guy said after the birth of their child it will bring he and his wife closer. IIRC, didn't she have to talk him into marrying in the first place?
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)