+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 578

Thread: Dr. 90210

  1. #511
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3204482;
    Some of this stuff must be made up. No one who has been through medical school could be so clueless about child birth. And the part with Haley not being pregnant? It's just bait and switch. Bravo is also very bad about showing previews of something exciting which turns out to be totally different from what eventually happens.
    I think this show is probably one of the most staged reality ones.
    I was glad to see that Hayley is not pregnant. She's got 3 babies to take care of already!!

  2. #512
    Reality Addict reality_emily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    199

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3204539;
    I was glad to see that Hayley is not pregnant. She's got 3 babies to take care of already!!
    You are so right!

  3. #513
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain. And, if you're a good doctor, shouldn't you try to steer your patient toward smaller implants that would better fit her petite frame? When is Hayley going to wake up to this guy and realize what a sleaze he is?

  4. #514
    FORT Fanatic onei0091's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    490

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3208526;
    Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain. And, if you're a good doctor, shouldn't you try to steer your patient toward smaller implants that would better fit her petite frame? When is Hayley going to wake up to this guy and realize what a sleaze he is?
    The more I see this show, the more I can't stand Dr. Rey. He is a narcissist, I am convinced of it. I was surprised he was carrying on about the flat chested model, too. Way to be professional, Rey...

    The Rey family situation is weird. I didn't understand why Dr Rey wanted to do the acting classes alone with their daughter when Haley is the actress in the family. ??? And then Haley was really angry that Dr. Rey just wanted to have a father-daughter activity. Also didn't really get that. Didn't really get any of it.

    The other dr...Dr. Diamond? He is a tool. How is it that he is a doctor but is completely clueless about childbirth? All drs have to do a ob/gyn rotation in medical school. Dumb.

    I honestly don't know how any of these women put up with their husbands. Kind of takes that whole marrying a doctor thing seem like a bad deal. LOL.

  5. #515
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3208582;
    The more I see this show, the more I can't stand Dr. Rey. He is a narcissist, I am convinced of it. I was surprised he was carrying on about the flat chested model, too. Way to be professional, Rey...

    The Rey family situation is weird. I didn't understand why Dr Rey wanted to do the acting classes alone with their daughter when Haley is the actress in the family. ??? And then Haley was really angry that Dr. Rey just wanted to have a father-daughter activity. Also didn't really get that. Didn't really get any of it.

    The other dr...Dr. Diamond? He is a tool. How is it that he is a doctor but is completely clueless about childbirth? All drs have to do a ob/gyn rotation in medical school. Dumb.

    I honestly don't know how any of these women put up with their husbands. Kind of takes that whole marrying a doctor thing seem like a bad deal. LOL.

    Yes, Dr. Rey is unprofessional, for sure. Narcissistic, without a doubt.
    I think he wants the upper hand with the daughter so he can kind of hold it over Haley, especially if the daughter gets some acting roles. He has such an inferiority complex that he needs anything that can boost his ego - in his own mind, at least.

    Dr. Diamond actually seems likes a decent Doctor. But, I do seriously question how clueless he appears about obstetrics. Is this all totally staged or is he that unkowledgeable?

  6. #516
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    101

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Dr. Rey gives me the creeps! He is constantly fondling the women inappropriately, or so it seems, when doing his initial examinations. I think he is very skilled, but I wouldn't want him to touch me. People will do anything to look "better". I would not want everyone with cable watching this creepy (sorry it's the only word that is adequate) doctor feel me up, and then talk about how bad a look on camera before he "fixes" me. Whatever, dude.

  7. #517
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    101

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Oh. I forgot to say that Dr. Rey should try talking his wife into plumping her lips instead of adding lipstick on her imaginary lips. She wears lipstick all the way to her nose, and it doesn't help. We know she doesn't have lips! Maybe she should have gotten lip augmentation when she got those orange halves glued to her breast muscles!

  8. #518
    FORT Fanatic beesknees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    448

    Re: Dr. 90210

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3208526;
    Is it just me, or was anyone else offended by Dr. Rey's remarks about the model last night being the least well endowed he's ever seen? Seemed like he was looking at her with such disdain.
    I wasn't offended by that, but what did offend me somewhat when he told the same patient (?) she looked sexy after the procedure or something along those lines. Ewww! I know Dr. Rey's a plastic surgeon but he should still act in a professional manner.

    As to Dr. Rey looking like he was viewing that less than well endowed patient with disdain, I was thinking he was looking like "How the @#$% am I gonna pull this off ?! She's sooo flat-chested."

  9. #519
    FORT Fogey straycat80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    873

    Re: Dr. 90210

    The word Dr. Rey used to describe the flat chested asian girl was she's "handicapped". Really? I know alot of large chested women with back and shoulder pain who might disagree with that.
    But I think what he meant was that the girl was handicapped in her profession because she is a model and I guess the bigger boobs you have the more money you make. He did seem to imply that if you are flat chested you are not attractive or something.

  10. #520
    FORT Fan Oompaloopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    370

    Re: Dr. 90210

    I give the Rey's marriage 3 more years, tops! From two years ago until now the dynamics of their relationship has changed dramatically. You can feel the resentment coming out of the screen.

    I'm not a fan of the doc and I wanted Hayley to speak up for herself after two years of seeing her allow Rey walk all over her. Also, did the doc marry his mother-in-law?! Holy crap! Hayley has not only begun to speak her mind but she has gone overboard with it. What happened to the happy meeting in the middle?

    The doc is narcissistic and his time by Gawd, is HIS time. But I saw nothing wrong with the guy wanting to spend some alone time with his child.

    This family is in trouble. So much resentment coming from both sides.

    The Diamonds? I also see trouble in this marriage especially when the guy said after the birth of their child it will bring he and his wife closer. IIRC, didn't she have to talk him into marrying in the first place?
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.