+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

FORT Regular

Re: Dr. 90210

Upcoming Episode:

September 29, 2008

Lovely Lady Bumps

The Diamonds' baby is born; a model undergoes cosmetic surgery; Dr. Rey tries to help a friend get into show business.

How did Dr. Will get on this show? Wasn't he on Big Brother? And his girlfriend, Erin, looked very familiar. I looked her up and she was on the show For Love or Money. Do these reality people just go from show to show? Now, it's hard to tell who is more sleazy - Dr. Rey or Dr. Will. Too funny.

FORT Regular

Next episode: Dancing With the Scars
    Robert and Hayley find out they are pregnant just as the Diamonds are about to welcome their first child.
    Airs: Monday September 22, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by YANKEES2006;3200003;
    Next episode: Dancing With the Scars
    Robert and Hayley find out they are pregnant just as the Diamonds are about to welcome their first child.
    Airs: Monday September 22, 2008
    "Dancing With The Scars" ??? LOL! Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3200878;
    "Dancing With The Scars" ??? LOL! Too funny!
    And it even premieres the same night as Dancing with the Stars!

FORT Fan

I just watched the latest episode and was surprised that Dr. Diamond cooked his own dinner and tucked in while his hungry tired and pregnant wife stood there and watched. He should have been out the house and back again with something she could eat.

Dr. Diamond is so clueless about having a baby. He looked so horrified at all the things the birthing nurse was telling him he could do to participate in the birth. I hope his wife has alot of patience! And I was disappointed that Hayley told Dr. Rey at the end of the show that she wasn't pregnant. The previews said that she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3204432;
    Dr. Diamond is so clueless about having a baby. He looked so horrified at all the things the birthing nurse was telling him he could do to participate in the birth. I hope his wife has alot of patience! And I was disappointed that Hayley told Dr. Rey at the end of the show that she wasn't pregnant. The previews said that she was pregnant.
    I think Dr. Diamond is so selfish! His life is all about HIM, his golf, his practice, etc. Even his wife is working in his practice now, even though she's a pediatrician. He can't even take a day out to have a baby? Clueless is forgivable, but that kind of selfishness isn't.

As for Hayley Rey, I am very glad that she got her wish and is NOT pregnant. It's not right for her or Robbie right now. Dr. Rey is also selfish, wanting to have a gaggle of little Reys without taking Hayley's feelings, or the needs of his two existing children, into account.

With a lot of plastic surgeons, it seems to be all about MEEEEEEEEE.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3204432;

I don't know why he was so shocked. He performs surgeries every day. Its not like he can't stand the sight of blood.

FORT Fanatic

Some of this stuff must be made up. No one who has been through medical school could be so clueless about child birth. And the part with Haley not being pregnant? It's just bait and switch. Bravo is also very bad about showing previews of something exciting which turns out to be totally different from what eventually happens.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)