+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

comments of 8/8 episode

I call this episode the 2 opposing views. While Dr. Rey is a stand out in this series, in was nice to see Dr. EllenB, ( I apologize in advance that I cannot spell this man's name and will refer to him as Dr. EllenB).

Here is a man at the pinacle of his career. I really like his laid back attitude and how relaxed he and his wife are. He certainly is enjoying the fruits of his labor. Check out the Doors to his house. He also looks as if he really is enjoying his life and practice.

It is interesting to hear his philosophy of how to run a practice, with partners, and everyone is a member of his family.Then we see Dr. Rey and him insisting that he not have a partner because of the ego's that doctors have, especially plastic surgeons. Then we see the other older doctor and him saying how hard it is to balance being a doctor, a husband, a father. Then the scene changes to Dr. Rey trying to leave the house and he can't even get the 2 chihuahua's inside. That was funny. I think we are being set up for a big blow up. Ain't life grand. I think Dr. Rey's life is about to get very rocky.

Its amazing how some women can breeze thru a pregnancy and recover their figures and others don't. The before and after shots of the patient with her stretched out stomach and than flat one is quite remarkable. My only question is the size of the scar. It looks like a very large cesarian. Does anyone know if it will fade or show less. Has anyone here had a tummy tuck? Is there any lack of senesation in the skin, any nerves cut etc...????

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    My only question is the size of the scar. It looks like a very large cesarian. Does anyone know if it will fade or show less. Has anyone here had a tummy tuck? Is there any lack of senesation in the skin, any nerves cut etc...????
    I don't know too much about tummy tucks. I have had a breast reduction and have been going to this site for over two years. They have info on tummy tucks as well. Maybe they can help you.
    http://www.breasthealthonline.com/
    Click on Tummy Tucks on the right side.

Hi yall

Hello, I was on Extreme Makeover and I of course had a tummy tuck. The scar is pretty much hip to hip. It was pretty red for the first 6 months and is fading fast. Dr.Perlman says that after a year or so it will hardly be noticalble. It is low enough so that I can wear the low cut jeans, but that is rare. I am still a mother of three no matter how I look and some things are just not that appropriate for people like me,lol. Just because you can do something doesnt mean you should. ha ha. The pain wasnt too bad it just felt really tight and I was bent forward for about 2 weeks, but now i can walk straight and confidently. I got a totally new belly button the turned out very well, cuter than the origional. I am still numb from the belly button to the scar and my husband says I should go ahead and get it pierced but again I just dont feel comfortable with it. I hope this helps. LaPaula

FORT Newbie

Dr Reys wife

Personally i also find Dr. Reys wife to be a spoiled self important brat. Some people just dont realize how lucky they have it. She is always moaning about him not being there, him not doing this or that. And she is always asking him to chase after that little rat dog-i am pretty sure that she is the one who got that dumb thing. I am really sick of her complaining. He seems like such a nice guy. I dont know about anyone else here but if i could shop in beverly hills without looking at the prices, I'd consider myself lucky! And what husband walks in the door, sees all the stuff and doesnt say some annoying thing like"how much" or "what is all this".He was so good natured about it. Plus she lives in a huge house and seems to have a great life. The other night she was so annoying when she was complaining that he did not get home in time for her appointment. She could have still gone. SHe was the one who decided not to go because the kid was screaming. Why doesnt she just get a sitter if she wants to go out, get a clue and get a nanny-you certainly can afford one.IF you ask me, she is just punishing him by not going. She is always peeved and i have never heard him say a cross word. She knew his personality(driven, perfectionist type) when she married him. I would be happy to trade with her, who cares if you are a single parent all week. I think she should take a good look at herself and i dont care if she is pregnant. I have been pregnant three times. I would have been grateful for the ability to hire someone to help me which she obviously can.

FORT Newbie
    Wow!! That one patient Kimmie looked so amazing after her surgery. She was pretty before but looked gorgeous after. Very impressive....

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you Beachfairy - I would trade places with Mrs Rey in a second. I don't think she realizes how lucky she is.

I can't believe that Dr. Rey was doing surgery past 8PM!!!

I thought it was a bit much with all the complaining Mrs. Rey does she goes out and spends over $4000.00 on baby stuff and look as how little she got.

If nothing else she sure knows how to spend his money. Think it was revenge, subconciously of course.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Maybe shopping takes her mind off of being home alone with her kid and practically even raising her by herslef most of the time. However, she's there and even though she bitches to the camera she doesn't say didly squat to him. So she get's what she gets in my book now. And no, i wouldn't trade places with her, she's in no place of envy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)