+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. 90210

I can't believe that woman who got breast implants that were 800 CCs!!!!!!! The B cups look much better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Who's stopping her from sitting down??

Just because you are pregnant does not mean you are handicapped and cannot fucntion. Unless his wife has a serious medical condition she should be able to function normally within the parameters set when you are pregnant.

Yes, pregnant ladies do excercise. I had an aerobics instructor and she taught class through both her pregnancies with modifications during the last trimester. I see pregnant ladies in my neighborhood walking their kids and dogs and running errands. Even my sis-in-law who was on complete bedrest with her last pregnancy telecommuted from the house.

My peeve is that many married ladies expect the courtship to continue throughout the marriage. Marriage is a partnership and its a job and some days you both have to slug through and do your stuff.

Also, traditinally doctors have horrible schedules. That is just a fact of their professional life and doctors wives have had to deal with it.
    I guess you think we're some of the 15 years olds that frequent this board or we live in a small town where see no pregnant people?! Ummmm I know pregnant people excercise. It's good b/c they'll be in shape for the labor BUTTTTTTTTTTT being pregnant makes you very tired and you're going through emotional changes. This is why she seems to be on edge. You can't be too stressful during this time and lifting heavy objects is no good either. She didn't get pregnant by herSELF (although it seems that way). Yes marriage is a partnership but where's the PARTNERship in this marriage. "Honey go look for the DOG (that he let out the door) b/c I'm practicing my martial arts." :rolleyes He comes home only to ignore her and his child. It's known that this is what you get when you marry a doctor, which is being gone for hours/days but I don't think it reqires being IGNORED/NO HELP when you come home. It takes two.

Oh about tonights episode, I think the lady that lost all of that weight looks great but her FIRST breast job was horrible looking to me. They were waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy spread apart and didn't look natural. I thought that was his expertise which is natural looking. The woman with the kids that wanted a B cup looked great after having kids! She has good genes.
    Last edited by Exposed; 07-26-2004 at 06:04 AM.

FORT Newbie
    That was the whole problem, the doctor wanted her to have larger implants the first time around because her rib cage? area is so large but she didin't listen. He said that in her case she needed large implants so this time she listened to him and it closed the gap.
    I think his wife is on edge but Dr. Rey has such a stressful job, she should cut him some slack. If working out relaxes him at the end of a big day she should accept it.

Hmm... I'm surprised people are cutting this guy so much slack.

I watched this show for the first time tonight and thought Dr. Rey was a complete pig. I'm sure it's just the editing, but to have a doctor sit and insist over and over again that you needed to have bigger breasts when all you wanted was a B cup.... insulting and uncalled for. I would have been out the door. I'm glad that woman stood her ground.

I would agree that his job is time-consuming, but not stressful. He's not performing life or death surgery; his patients come in to him happy and expectant and they leave satisfied. Where's the stress in that?

The fact that he's selfish is, I'm certain, something that his trophy wife knew when she married him. That he would consider his own needs over his wife and child's isn't a shock.

I find the fact that he calls his patients "Honey" and "Sweetie" demeaning and inappropriate. If a doctor called me "Honey" while he was looking at my naked body, I'd head for the door!

It also bothers me that this man is not a board certified plastic surgeon.

[QUOTE=Broadway]

I would agree that his job is time-consuming, but not stressful. He's not performing life or death surgery; his patients come in to him happy and expectant and they leave satisfied. Where's the stress in that?
    QUOTE]

Any surgery that occurs under general anesthesia can be life and death. People do die on the table from unknown allergies and complications. I consider any job where I have to cut into some person's body and that there is a possibility however small of death stressful.

FORT Newbie
    All I know is, Dr. Rey made me feel confident with what I was doing and had the best bedside manner. I can not believe the natural results I got by having surgery with him and the same with all my friends who have gone to him. I do notice that they portray him a bit differently on tv than when I see him.

I finally watched the latest episode last nite. I congratulate the overweight lady for losing all the weight. I am sure it was more than 50 lbs. My only issue with her is that she looked almost too skinny. especially in her shoulders and upper arms. It also looked as if she had no neck and it really threw of her body proportion. After her surgery when she went bra shopping, ( I just loved her complaining now she can't find a bra to fit.) I noticed that she hunches and has poor posture. If you watch the show again and watch when she was kicking the ball around with one of her children she hunched but not as badly as after the surgery. It looked as if the weight of her new breasts were pulling her down. She needs to build some strength up in her upper and middle back so she stands up straight and wack someone in the eye with her new breasts.

I'd never go to Dr. Rey for plastic surgery....first because he's not a board certified plastic surgeon and secondly, all of the before and after pictures on his website scare me. Look at the breast pictures, the after pics are strange.....the breasts are so high on the chest, they could be used as chin rests and all of the nipples are pointing to the sky. I'd be afraid to lie down, those things would roll up into my neck and strangle me!

He's not certified?!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)