+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Spaces: Inside Out

Trading Spaces: Inside Out

Trading Spaces: Inside Out

This two-hour special pokes into the private lives of the show's cast. Hot fix-it man Carter shows off his California spread, while host Paige Davis gears up for her big Broadway debut.

Sunday July 11th, at 8PM, on TLC

I've seen a couple of clips of this and will probably watch it.

It might not be coming along at the best time with viewing figures for the show being so low at the moment.
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people didn't bother with it just because they are becoming disillusioned with TS in general.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not sure why it says it's Paige's Broadway debut... she's been on Broadway before in Beauty and the Beast.

Unless it's just referring to her new run in Chicago...

I think that is what they're referring to.

I can't imagine Paige being in a Broadway show.
    I just can't see her being able to contain her perkiness long enough to actually play a character.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I just can't see her being able to contain her perkiness long enough to actually play a character.
    Maybe she only gets cast in the "perky" roles. ***knows nothing about Broadway***

eny
    FORT Fogey
    A Disney role is about as perky as you can get. She claimed she only took the TS job as a way to get a higher profile and better parts. I guess she could quit now and do just that.

I missed the show. Do tell about some of the better footage.

I'm curious about Gen and Hildi and Doug's personal lives

Most of all I'm curious about Edward's other planes in the decorating world. He's so darn talented! Gosh

Did they show Doug french kiss that young woman with the curly brown hair or was that TS: Unglued
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 07-16-2004 at 03:13 AM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Unfortunately I missed 3/4 of the show . Were there any amazing facts uncovered ?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    I'm curious about Gen and Hildi and Doug's personal lives
    They showed Gen in Barcelona, where she apparently spends most summers, as she went there as an exchange student and is still close with her host family. They mostly showed her around Barcelona, at a market and other old buildings, talking about getting inspiration for decorating from her surroundings.

Hildi was in Paris, where she lives with her husband, who appeared much older than her. The amazing fact about Hildi was that she has a collection of Plutos--you know, Mickey Mouse's dog, not the planet--she probably has over 100 of mini Plutos on a bookshelf in her otherwise sophisticated Paris apartment.

Doug was shown with his parents, brothers and sisters-in-law and their kids in whatever farming state he's from (Kansas, Nebraska, Illinois...can't remember, one of the heartland states). And they showed some goofy pictures of him from his early theatre days.

Well, that's about all I can remeber off the top of my head right now. TLC will re-play this on Sat. at 8 central (9 eastern).

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the update . I'll have to watch .

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    They mostly showed her around Barcelona, at a market and other old buildings, talking about getting inspiration for decorating from her surroundings.
    This cracked me up . Barcelona is the well known home town for Antoni Gaudi for which the term "gaudy" was coined. Yup that's some inspiration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast