+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assistant

Whoa, Anna does somewhat resemble Tia Carrere, and I agree that Stefani is reminiscent of X-tina Aguilera. Watch Stefani be the one who's dating Andy.
    Ludicrous speed!

That makes sense, since Andy played that Christina Aguilera character. Well, his cat already likes her.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I originally said I wasn't going to watch this show, but I've seen all three episodes and I like it a lot! I think it's hilarious. Especially when the bush caught on fire.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I originally said I wasn't going to watch this show, but I've seen all three episodes and I like it a lot! I think it's hilarious. Especially when the bush caught on fire.
    I said the same thing..."Eh, I don't think I'll watch this one." But it captivated me! It is really funny.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I'm not a fan of Andy Dick...so I thought I would pass on this one. But, I did watch some episodes. It IS funny but sometimes its crazy to see everyone jumping through hoops for *Andy Dick*. I just cant imagine doing that myself. He would "clip" me off in no time.

I do think Stefani's looks are intriguing.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I just think it's funny how he makes fun of a new reality show each week! I couldn't stop laughing when all of the assistants came in with torches and one of them was like,
    "He just takes ideas from other reality shows," or something like that. I can't wait for THE APPRENTICE episode.
    I wouldn't last long on this show either since everytime they had an elimination time, I'd start laughing.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I loved it when Melissa said "Andy isn't original, he just rips off other reality shows."

I also loved when Andy kept hitting Ebony on the head with the snuffer.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I also loved when Andy kept hitting Ebony on the head with the snuffer.
    :yeaththat That was FUNNY!

I love when the bushes caught on fire and everyone started running away...and he says, "This is how you assist me?" And they all kept running!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Some other funny moments:

Andy getting tangled in the blanket (after he came in from talking with Nikeda).
    Tanika shaking when Andy was thinking of eliminating her.
    Andy putting the torch-snuffer on Ebony's and Nikeda's heads.
    The bush catching on fire and the contestants running away.
    All of the assistants walking in with torches.

I loved it when Melissa said "Andy isn't original, he just rips off other reality shows."
    That's the quote I was talking about. I haven't seen the last part of the episode since last week, so I didn't remember the exact words or who said it, but I remember it was really funny to me!

FORT Fan
    yeah, has funny moments in ripping off other reality shows, but is a little over the top in how fake it is....like with andy setting the bushes on fire, way too obvious he was trying to light them on fire on accident

when he makes random off the wall comments it is pretty funny, but his pratfalls and stuff aren't believable (even though he is an uncoordinated dork)

+ Reply to Thread