+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assistant

wait wait wait hold on i just watched the show again today for the 2nd time (rerun) and andy cut nikeda cause she was the planner for the party? its the damn buttlers fault! he should be fired!

Why does he keep saying one will be eliminated then goes around and does a double clip?
    one per week gives more of a dramatic setting. and kicks the competition up a notch. Cause the way he is eliminating people are not with any kind of guideline. He just keeps saying "it's my show" But he should at least have an expectation or guideline. I know he is given a budget. But he does not have to have a CAmeo EACH week. And i bet you next week he will get mad because they didn't help him put out the fire.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hasn't ANYONE noticed all the similarities to other shows/reality contestants(besides the actual show)? Even with this "pot bust"! Just like Nicole (drugs) and Paris's (sex tape) information released strategically when they're show was starting.

Everything he's doing, is being done on purpose... he's LOVING this reality show, and I'm absolutely LOVING it!! Everything is a spoof.

AIWANNABE, The Joe Schmo Show can't even touch this one....The Assistant is a masterpiece!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nikeda didn't work as much as the others. EVERYONE said that. I don't think she should be given a third chance. I was a little surprised by Ebony, mainly because they showed very little of her, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

I can't wait to see who gets clipped in the Apprentice-style elimination. "You're not fired...go back to your garage."
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Darn, my first post didn't go through! I thought the bushfire was hilarious! It's a shame Amoeba (Ebony) got snuffed. I liked her, but I agree in that she's too quiet. Tanika's reaction to almost being eliminated was pretty funny too. Seems like she'll do anything to be the winner. Heck, maybe I was wrong in my assumption that Andy's dating Anna and he's really with Tanika. The only person I'd like to see eliminated is Mark, he's too smug.
    Ludicrous speed!

FORT Regular
    the show is funny but the best reason to watch is for STEFANI!!

charstar, I can't figure it out, either. He also seems to have a thing for Melissa.

One of my favorite quotes from the last show: "Tanika, disappointing. You should change your name to disappointing." The way he said it was so funny!!!

Nice pics of Stefani, Morphiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphiend
    the show is funny but the best reason to watch is for STEFANI!!
    Same here!!!. Where did you find those pictures?
    But Stefani looks the same in each picture. And wears the same kind of make up. Can she change for the fashion world? Find out on the next episode of America's Next Top Andy's Assistant.
    Well anyways I have noticed that there are a little too many look a likes in here. These are just my thoughts:
    Stefani=Christina A.
    Mark=Keanu Reeves
    Jeff=Parry Shen (not really)
    Melissa=Scarlett Johansson
    Anna=
    Colin=one of those Abercrombie and Fitch models. I do not know their names.
    Well i will come up with the rest after more review. But wow there are alot of look a likes here.
    Hm...
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 07-29-2004 at 02:51 AM.

FORT Regular
    someone on another board posted her myspace profile..i'd post it but it has her aim name (i'd i'm her if i liked her less, if i did now it'd just seem stalkerish) and other personal stuff on it but i don't really want to post that sorta stuff on a messageboard without her permission...she has a lot of pics of her on it..with different hair colors/or wigs, more or less the same makeup but she's beautiful in all of them.. there's even a couple pics of her making out with another girl!!! i'd post them but i'd get banned again

Anna reminds me of Tia Carrere...She was the girl in Wayne's World and High School High.

+ Reply to Thread