+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: The Assistant

FORT Fan
    I'm glad Melissa won.....she seems very sweet.....very much UNLIKE that other Southern Belle from RW San Diego (Cammie) who seem to be SOOOOOOO stuck on her self Didn't like Tanika and Mark that much so I'm glad it went to Melissa. I would imagine most wanted the car more than the job LOL anyway so it doesn't much matter if she's 'really ready' for the job or not.

One of my favorite parts of the season was when the Assistants had to pitch TV shows. Here were the titles which I laugh out loud to whenever I think of them.

"Don't Kiss the Baby"
    "Tricky Dicky P.I."
    "No Nose Andy"
    "Ding-A-Ling, It's Dick"

FORT Fan
    Melissa is... not competative enough. She's the type of girl you need to keep your bed warm. This sounds disrespectful, but she really isn't material to be an assistent, she's too sweet, too gullible, she's too docile.

She's a pretty girl, no doubt about it, she comes across as sweet and innocent, but she's not cunning enough, she isn't sharp enough, she isn't witty enough to survive in a world of dog-eat-dog.
    An assistent needs to do more than pat someone on the back, an assistent should be more than just background filling.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I was satisfied with the ending. I thought they were making fun of Joe Millionaire at the end (the whole horse thing).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ahhhhaa! I think you got it Swiffy! That's right... I knew they were mocking some show, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I think you are correctamundo!

AI, yes...I loved those titles, classic!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

haha, yeah and he tried to say it was his idea.
    And he pretended he was having trouble on purpose to see who would help first.

I wanted him to pull another Survivor and bring back the eliminated contestants and have them vote on who they want. And i was pretty disappointed they didn't show all the things Melissa did as it was happening instead of revealing them at the end. She seemed sincere. But since they didn't show that, she kind of seemed like Tanika only wanting to win. I mean Tanika did have determination. Just because if she acted like Stefani doesn't mean she would get eliminated.

Loved the ending! Melissa deserved to win. She's smart, sweet, seems innocent, and made me happy everytime I saw her, just like she made Andy happy.

I can't wait to see her all over the place, I hope she makes it big. This is not bad exposure at all, and she came out on top!

She's the cutest thing ever! Who wouldn't love her?!!??

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Uhhh. me.

Honestly.

Also, I really don't think that she's going to be "seen everywhere".. but if she IS everywhere, that would be nice for her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

at disneyland riding all the rides...weeeeeeeee
    that show is so hilarious. Andy dick is so cool for getting on the show. Melissa totally deserved to win.!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I was satisfied with the ending. I thought they were making fun of Joe Millionaire at the end (the whole horse thing).
    I realized that right away and cracked up. I cracked up laughing a lot watching this show. I hope he does another one. I'd love to see it on DVD the making of it. Would be interesting. I thought Melissa was good for the win. I don't think she's just cute. She's probably a lot smarter than people give her credit for. I kind of liked Mark too and felt bad for him. I was glad Melissa won though ESPECIALLY over Tanika who really bugged me. Backstabbing all the time. Any was right though she probably will go far.
    great show!

+ Reply to Thread