+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Assistant

This episode was unbelievably funny. I'm rooting for Melissa. Tanika's ok, but she seems a little too anal to assist Andy IMO. The previews for next week had me rolling. Bertha still steals the show for me....Bertha Abdul with the newsboy cap and silver hoop earrings. Priceless.
    Ludicrous speed!

FORT Newbie
    I saw this week's episode, too.

I was rooting for Colin to win, but after seeing this episode, I knew he was going. Everything went against him on this episode, and after the message, "Andy's nose", etc., it was clear he was getting the axe. I was surprised by the fact that it was a double elimination, and that Mykell was eliminated, also.

I like Melissa and Tanika. I'll guess I'll root for Melissa, although I wouldn't mind if Tanika wins.

I also wonder if any of the eliminated players are being allowed to return, vote to determine the winner, etc, and if the next ep. is really the finale.

Thanks!

I have no idea if the next episode is the last. I hope it isn't.....This show is too hilarious.
    Ludicrous speed!

i hope Melissa wins

I think Melissa and Tanika were stand-outs ever since the messed up birthday party. I really liked Mykell, and thought Andy kinda preferred Colin over everyone else. I think this was the first time he actually felt bad about cutting people.

On a lighter note, this was one of the funniest episodes of its run. Jen throwing everything into the tub...the hotel room makeover...Bertha Abdul...Jen picking on Melissa (she's trying to match the car). I hope Melissa wins!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I guess I'll root for Tanika, only cause nobody else is.

The Queer Eye parody was class.ic! Honestly...it had me totally laughing my ass off!

I'm going to be sad when this show is done.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I like both of the finalists! Next week doesn't look like the finale, because usually they say something like,
    'NEXT WEEK ON THE FINALE OF THE ASSISTANT' or something like that. They didn't hint that it was the final eppy at all.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

David Letterman is a repeat tonight, but Andy Dick is on, in case anybody's interested.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Even though I watched it before, I watched it again. I wonder if the bunny-head story is true.

That's the only thing with him, you just never know when he's talking truth or not.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Ok... since Mykell got clipped, I'm all for Melissa now... I think that she deserves it the most right now. Tanika... she's good at sucking up to Andy Dick, such as cutting the grass with scissors, etc... so she has a good chance of winning, as well.

+ Reply to Thread