+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assistant

I have a really good friend, who was over last night when I was watching The Assistant.
    She busts out with "Hey! My friend is on this! Her name is Stefani".. I was "You're a liar!"
    She said she'll bring the yearbook showing that she went to high school with her. So I asked, "What do you know? Tell me all the dirt.."..

Stefanie used to have long blond hair and big boobs. Her "best friend" is Nicky and those two seemed to have a very "colorful" past.. including having sex in front of each other with men, and with each other. My friend said that Stefani was basically "whorey"..
    She used to wear A LOT more makeup, too much actually.. but now she has "toned" it down and looks good.
    I can't remember which show she said she was on... Jimmy Kimmel? Not sure. But anyway..they were having cameras film on the sidewalks for the show and they zoomed in on Stefani (just walking down the sidewalk) because "she looked so much like Christine Agulaira" (sp?).. but they said something to the effect of "Christine not having tattoos, so it can't be her"..

I'll find out more if I can, if any one is interested.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I loved the last episode... sad to see Stefani go, as now Mykell is my only favorite (does nobody else like him?). I liked Anna, and I didn't want to see her go before Colin or Tanika, but Andy had a valid reason for cutting her. Right now, I'm starting to think that Melissa and Mykell are going to be the final 2, but Tanika might suck-up to A. Dick enough that he'll put her through to the finale.

For some reason, I'm liking Tanika most.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She used to wear A LOT more makeup, too much actually.. but now she has "toned" it down and looks good.
    The makeup on the show was 'toned down' ??

she seemed like a nice enough person, but she reminded me of an anime character with all the makeup. I even said to my roommate "she looks like a cartoon."
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    I loved the last episode... sad to see Stefani go, as now Mykell is my only favorite (does nobody else like him?). I liked Anna, and I didn't want to see her go before Colin or Tanika, but Andy had a valid reason for cutting her. Right now, I'm starting to think that Melissa and Mykell are going to be the final 2, but Tanika might suck-up to A. Dick enough that he'll put her through to the finale.
    You aren't the only one. I am a Mykell fan too. He is actually friends with some of my friends. He used to work in my department at my school, so I got to root for him. Plus, I think he can pull it off, but he looks terrified all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Stefanie used to have long blond hair and big boobs. Her "best friend" is Nicky and those two seemed to have a very "colorful" past.. including having sex in front of each other with men, and with each other. My friend said that Stefani was basically "whorey"..
    I can't remember which show she said she was on... Jimmy Kimmel? Not sure. But anyway..they were having cameras film on the sidewalks for the show and they zoomed in on Stefani (just walking down the sidewalk) because "she looked so much like Christine Agulaira" (sp?).. but they said something to the effect of "Christine not having tattoos, so it can't be her"..

I'll find out more if I can, if any one is interested.
    Nikki? On Stefani's journal, there are photos of her kissing another girl/posing etc. and the girl's name isn't Nikki. At least I don't think it was....

ChristinE ??

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Andy makes page six for the 2nd consecutive day...

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm

EVEN MORE ANTICS FROM ANDY

MOVE over, Courtney Love. Step aside, Tara Reid. Andy Dick may have captured the crown of celebrity dom's reigning party monster. Howard Stern shared a juicy anecdote about Dick while reading our story yesterday about Dick's vodka- fueled rampage at nightspots Suede and Plan B, where the kooky comic tried to stick his tongue down the throats of several men and women, slapped others and burst into tears over the death of his "best friend" Rick James. Stern reported that Dick, a frequent guest, once got decked by Wesley Snipes after the bisexual funny man propositioned Snipes. And we've learned that the same fate befell Dick after he did a stand-up comedy show at Washington University in St. Louis several months ago. After being ejected from an alumni dinner for smoking pot in the basement, Dick crashed a Sigma Epsilon frat party and was punched out after he grabbed a frat brother's crotch, reports The Post's Susannah Cahalan. Dick was kicked out and caught a ride home from a kindly couple, whom he invited to his hotel for a threesome. They declined.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I like everyone there except Colin. My prediction is Mykell will probably go next because he really hasn't said much the whole game. Kind of like Ebony.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Nikki? On Stefani's journal, there are photos of her kissing another girl/posing etc. and the girl's name isn't Nikki. At least I don't think it was....

ChristinE ??
    I have no idea what the site has on it, or who is in the pictures you're talking about.
    I'm just relaying information that was told to me by a girl who went to high school, and was a friend of Stefani's.

Cutting Stefani that way was wrong, but I didn't think she was gonna last til the end anyway.

Funniest moment of last ep: Andy losing two movies because of the show...yeah, right!

I like Mykell and Melissa. They'd be my pick. The competitive side of Tanika is really coming out. I think Colin is one of Andy's favorites...he and Andy have the same sense of humor.
    Last edited by AIer_admirer; 08-13-2004 at 07:47 PM.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread