+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assistant

I love Dr. Chocolate
    Found more assistant premiere photos at redcarpetpictures website. But I only saw
    3 assistant photos: Colin Blake, Mykell Wilson, and Tanika Kennedy.

haha its not official yet cause it hasn't been released.
    anywho i still wonder how these contestants were selected. Alot of them seem like it was just a really easy thing to get selected for. And most of them don't seem excited (with the exception to Anna in episode 1)
    I don't really know either. I guess since its produced by MTV, they get their contestants
    through talent scout searches, the same way they get them for the other shows like Road Rules/Real World/etc...
    Since everyone around 21, (and some people in the show were wearing college/fraternity hats/sweaters)
    they probably get them through universities.

I love Dr. Chocolate
    Also, I would guess the taping of the show was between the months of May and August, which happens
    to be the 4 months that college students are out of class, so doing the show won't conflict with
    their studies. And if they happen to be 21, then that tells me this is their fourth and last year
    at college, so it's the perfect time to find a job.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Looks like Andy makes them take a lie-detector in this upcoming episode. So, this week he's making fun of Boot Camp (the going camping part) and Meet my Folks (the lie-detector).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Who Wants to Marry My Dad also has a lie detector test. Andy's just copying them all...I love it!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

But didn't Meet my Folks start the lie-detector thing? Or are they pretty much the same show? I've only seen one episode of Meet my Folks and have never watched Who Wants to Marry my Dad?.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

See no Hear no Speak no Sweetsour42's Avatar
    Lie Detectors,TV got the Idea from cops, and actually the show Cops was proboly the first reality Lie Detector wouldnt you say so? and also didnt Survivor use a lie detector in a challenge like quite a few seasons ago?
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

See no Hear no Speak no Sweetsour42's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Next week's show looks HILARIOUS!!! I was dying of laughter just watching the preview!

Funny moments:
    Tanika: "We walk into the room and I'm like 'Okay, I've seen this before'."
    Andy: "COLIN! BARF BUCKET!"
    Andy: "YOU SHUT UP AND STOP TALKING!"
    Andy: "You are not fired... You can go back to your garage!"

Also, wasn't the kid that Stefani and Melissa looked after on Punk'd one time?
    no that was defintally not Ryan Pinkston.
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsour42
    Lie Detectors,TV got the Idea from cops, and actually the show Cops was proboly the first reality Lie Detector wouldnt you say so? and also didnt Survivor use a lie detector in a challenge like quite a few seasons ago?
    I don't remember Survivor using a lie-detector.

this episode i was really disappointed. Strangely my top two favourite people were Clipped. I dont' see any point of this show anymore. He is not basing it on no kind of guideline. And like companies watching this show know that good people are getting eliminated.

Who got clipped?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread