+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learn How to Get on Reality TV!!

FORT Newbie

Learn How to Get on Reality TV!!

Hey Everyone! I just found out that The Learning Annex in Los Angeles is hosting some classes about getting both in front of and behind the screen in reality TV. One class, entitled "How to Get Cast on a Reality TV Show" features a panel of experts such as casting directors for The Real World, Big Brother, America's Next Top Model, Fear Factor, and many more. Also scheduled to appear are Kristi Frank from the Apprentice and Trenyce from American Idol!! This class is on Tuesday, July 20th from 6:45 - 9:30 pm. The other class I found is called "Work Behind the Scenes in Reality TV", taught by Michael Selditch, an Emmy Nominated producer/director/writer for many reality TV shows and is currently directing Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. This class is Thursday, July 8th at 6:30 to 9:45 pm. For more info on these, you can go to The Learning Annex website (can google it) and go to Los Angeles classes and register or call 310-478-6677. See you there!

Hi Kimberlyi, I see you posted this elsewhere. Are you affiliated with it or do you plan to attend?

If you go, let us know what happened.
    ______________________________ ___________________
    Never mind about your other post. It was deleted. I had asked how you found out about it.

The Learning Annex must be a wonderful place, with classes like this:

Insiderís Secrets to Get Your Book Published, Noticed and Make $$$! $ with Stephen Blake Mettee, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    How to Become Famous in 2 Weeks or Less $ with MELISSA DE LA CRUZ, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    bring a friend, register once for 2 people
    Meet MeÖ Donít Delete Me! with Bev Bacon, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    Hollywood
    How to Grow Hair in 12 Weeks $ with RIQUETTE HOFSTEIN, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    Westside
    How to Buy Real Estate with Nothing Down $ with MARIO MANZANILLA, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    Westside
    Low-Carb Diets What Works, What Doesnít with Jonny Bowden, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    Celebrate a Special Memory with a Commemorative Collage with Marty Stevens-Heebner, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    Using Kabbalah to Help Acheive Your Goals $ with Gahl Sasson, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    And of COURSE she's affiliated with the L.A. She's spamerific.

Oh, no. Kim, it sounds like you might be an employee.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    John...see if you can find a schedule of classes for the week of July 25th - when I'm gonna be there.

I'd like to get published and also I'd like to buy a house (a really big one too) with no money down. Being famous in 2 weeks would be nice...but I wanna be like really famous, not like reality tv famous.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

You don't want to learn to grow hair in only 12 weeks?

If you manage to grow hair in 12 weeks, you can commemorate your achievement by doing a collage.

Premium Member
    Meet MeÖ Donít Delete Me! with Bev Bacon, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM

Celebrate a Special Memory with a Commemorative Collage with Marty Stevens-Heebner, 06:45 PM to 09:30 PM
    ???

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Oohhh!!! I totally want to go!!!! I just found out that I won the lottery (for some reason they didn't have my bank account no., so I had to e-mail it), AND I have been corresponding with an African prince, whose country shall remain nameless, but he's rich, rich, rich and he's promising to pay me a lot of money if I can help him out!!!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ó Will Rogers

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    You don't want to learn to grow hair in only 12 weeks?

If you manage to grow hair in 12 weeks, you can commemorate your achievement by doing a collage.
    Have you seen my hair? I have enough hair on my head for 10 people....bald men salivate when they see me coming.

Oh wait, you were being facetious. Nevermind. I'm going back to bed.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread