+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: "Cold Turkey" ~ anyone else hear about this?

What's happened to the show???????? I can't find it on the schedule for tonight!

The show was on yesterday, at 10 pm (I think). It was a good episode, a smoker moved into the house and cause havoc. I think they repeat it, I'll have to check my TiVo. They'll have to repeat next weeks episode, because that is the Premiere week of The Amazing Race, and I''l be watching that for sure.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Azsk8fan, you and I usually agree on things, but this time I have to disagree with you. I think being able to quit with others around you in the same boat, even with the way the show is laid out, would help a lot.

I think you mis-understood - I also think having others around in the same boat really helps alot. I just think throwing a smoker into the mix too soon into the 'withdrawal' phase is not good - I know they will run into smokers out in the 'real world' but I think it would be nice if they were allowed to get a better 'foothold' on the quitting before throwing in the temptations. I'm glad the girl only stayed for one night

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I may be in the minority here, but Carol bugs the living crap out of me! She has for a while now.. she's playing the "I'm older, wiser and weaker" so everyone must heed me.
    Last night, before she was even introduced to (or met) the smoking blond, she says something like, "I can't deal with another young'n, lil tramp to deal with".. :rolleyes Oh please Carol..real classy.
    Hopefully she felt like a total ass when she found out that she was suppose to be observant of her instead of casting wild accusations about her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Anybody know what network it's on?
    It is on PAX either Sun. or Mom. night. The fact that they all thought they were going to be on different reality show made a great first show! One guy thought he was going to be an underware model. I do not know what he was thinking. I guess he never looked at himself in the mirror. They wee all given the optiom to leave but they all stayed!

FORT Newbie
    I too was glad the smoking girl was only there one night. Some folks on here say you will run into smokers in the real world. That is true, but they will not come into your house and smoke in front of you. Also you will not be locked up with a smoker. They should have told her she had to go outside to smoke, in fact I would have sent her out that night. Side note, I'm still doing good. I quit on Oct. 16th. And after the first 72 hours or so its getting better each day.

Robbie

FORT Newbie

Mov 30th episode

Does anyone else remeber that lady with the whole in her neck? That commercial use to freak me out... Aparently it freaked a few of them out too.... That Army guy and the Old Lady were crying all over themselves... Who else loves the Army Guy... What is his name? And the Gay Dude how funny is that guy

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fundude
    Does anyone else remeber that lady with the whole in her neck? That commercial use to freak me out... Aparently it freaked a few of them out too.... That Army guy and the Old Lady were crying all over themselves... Who else loves the Army Guy... What is his name? And the Gay Dude how funny is that guy

Who's the "old lady".......Carol is 60 and Karen is 40 and I wouldn't call either one of them "OLD"..........

FORT Newbie
    I guess it would be Karen

According to my online TV grid, contestants from Cold Turkey will be on Montel Williams today. (Sorry for the short notice.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread