+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: "Cold Turkey" ~ anyone else hear about this?

FORT Newbie

When does this thing Air?

Anyone know when this thing comes on???? I can't wait to see it.. I can not imaging someone taking my smokes away and filming it! And with other people going throuhj the same thing! Can bet there will be pleanty of drama! Lets hope PAX doesn't ruin the fun!

FORT Newbie

Can't Wait!!!

They are showing Commercials for this show on PAX now. It looks SO funny!!!! Here is the web site for the show..... http://www.pax.tv/shows/coldturk/

Good looking group of people. I hope PAX doesn't ruin it by making it too "Family" friendly.

FORT Newbie

Starts on October 3rd!!!!

It is getting close....can't wait to see it

FORT Newbie
    I've seen the first episode and I have to say it is the BEST!!!
    Make sure you check it out Sunday 10PM on PAX!!!

Just watched the first episode of this on my Tivo...and I love it already. Looks like a great concept, interesting individuals for sure .... it'll be great. Is anyone else watching? There's gotta be someone else I can gossip with about this show lol
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie

I Love This Show

The show is great... What is up with that Fran girl.... She had a problem!!! The funny thing about her is she thought she was going to be on a show where she would be eating gross things... She was cool with that, but then she got mad about the smokes..... Helloooooooo

Also the Amy girl BITCH!!!

I did like Calvin... I think he is going to be funny...

the black girl.... HOOT HOT HOT

I felt sorry for the old lady that did not get her dream man.

The Army guy with the kids... What a cool guy... That man loves his kids more than anything... You can tell by the look on his face.... They made the tough Army Guy cry.... I love it....

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm definitely watching this! Super glad I was able to see the premiere too, cause MAN.. all of these people were blind-sided and it made for a great opening episode!

I'll be watching this one for sure, all of the personalities are great! I can't remember names all that well (thx fundude! ), but Fran is really OTT. She actually smoked every one of those cigarettes she jammed in her mouth (6? 7?) :rolleyes

If I was offered $$ to quit smoking, I'd jump on the opportunity...typically the only way someone will quit smoking is when there is something medically wrong.

Glad there are other people watching!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was kind of annoyed at Francesca or whatever her name is, I mean she WAS given the option to walk out first thing but she'd rather sit there & sulk & be mad & tell everyone how upset she is .... I think lighting 6 cigarettes at once & smoking those will make her withdrawals 6 times worse than anyone else's, I hope they only have plastic utensils in the kitchen lol.

I love Calvin, I thought Nancy was really cool as well(was that her name? The 60 year old nurse...). I think that her chances of getting a dream man will only increase as she gets rid of the smokes.... & as her cash increases..... hehe. Who knows, maybe as a reward, the show's producers could send her on a single's cruise or something in the end.... I also love the sgt. who thought he was there to race cars .... hehe It was very clever the way they got them all there ....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I thought it was really odd how the Sergeant's wife did her video message at night, it was like the camera was on night vision. Why? Wait til morning at least..

Oh..I forgot to say about the host.. he is really arrogant. I wonder why he's being that way? I thought maybe it is because he knows these people need the "toughness"?
    At any rate..I'm still not so sure I like him that much.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread