+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Yall

Hey Yall

Hi everyone, its LaPaula from EXM battle of the bulge. I was just gonna let you know our show will air again Thursday night at 8pm on ABC. Hope you are all doing well, we are doing just great here in Georgia. Let me know what you think. Love LaPaula

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hi LaPaula ! I don't normally watch this show , but I did watch yours , and it was great. I hope you are still pleased with the results . Your makeover was one of the best I've seen for many reasons .

kanne
    LaPaula, I hope you don't mind but could I ask you how much you lost? I have 30 lbs to lose but I sent my video & app today anyway. Also, what do you think you did to get chosen? what do you think you did to stand out? Thanks for your help.

Hi, I lost 42 pounds total. I am working daily to keep it off. Michael Thurmond keeps echoing in my head, lol. I really learned alot. I think that the biggest part of weight loss is having someone who knows what they are doing to teach you exactly what it takes to be successful. Michaels 6 week body makeover is an excellent way to learn about it without hiring a personal trainer or nutritionist. His program absolutly works. You should try it. Bye for now. LaPaula

kanne
    Good for you. Keep it up. I've lost 20 lbs so far but wasn't sure if they would even consider me if I was over a certain weight. But, I felt that since I'm still losing that I might have a shot so I sent in my tape & app. I must say after looking at your before & after, your makeover seems to be the best one yet. Absolutely beautiful.

Great to everyone who is on a weight loss program, and to help you. I you have so called friends who say you look fine or you look like you have loss too much, don't listen to them. I went from 186 to 126lbs. I am up to 130 and reading your post, I know I am not exercising and need to walk or do something daily becaue I am eating right. It is those neighbors around me who say you are thin you don't have to watch your weight that I have to quit listening to. I tell myself there are certain foods I am allergic to and cannot eat like anything white (sugar, flour, etc.) We each need to figure out what works for us.
    Last edited by John; 06-23-2004 at 11:10 PM.

Those well-meaning friends and neighbors are absolutely the worst things for keeping the weight off. They don't seem to understand that "watching your weight" isn't just for when you're overweight, but it's a habit for a healthy lifetime.

+ Reply to Thread