+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Well, VH-1 is running "I Married Omarosa" so it may not be that far off.
    Are you KIDDING! Ahhh! What could they show for one hour re: marrying Omarosa? Did anyone watch it?

They just started to reair The Apprentice on CNBC last night.

i quit watching this show but seeing the commercials is bad enough. :phhht i wanna reach into my TV and choke her.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I hate "Your face or mine"!!! :phhht What a boring show.

Ashlee has no personality. I like her first single but I don't like her.

An artist has to be likeable and she just plain isn't. Am I right folks? I think so.
    I tend to think most entertainers are not likeable. But they are smart enough not to do a reality TV show and make it common knowledge.

I get the impression that Ashlee was over-looked by her parents... while they pushed to make "Jessica Simpson" a house hold name. Cause Ashlee is constantly doing things to bring all attention to her. Like showing up late... by at least an hour... to important meetings. And people are only putting up with it cause the camera is there. It just looks to me that Ashlee is wanting to be center of attention at any cost.

The one weird thing to me... why was the father so obsessed about Jessica's sex life... but obviously has no interest in Ashlee's.

Plus her constant whining about not wanting to be like her sister... Makes you ever wonder if Ashlee realizes that Jessica is the money maker in this family. That her parents work for Jessica... and without that "gasp" pop singing career of Jessica's... none of them would be driving those pricey cars... living in pricey apartments.

The one weird thing to me... why was the father so obsessed about Jessica's sex life... but obviously has no interest in Ashlee's.
    That's interesting, I never even thought about that. He made Jessica wear some sort of promise ring or something when she was a young teen, to ensure she didn't have sex until she was married, blah blah blah, and yet Ashlee spreads easier than melted butter on a biscuit. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    ........ and yet Ashlee spreads easier than melted butter on a biscuit. Weird.

This show is SOOOO BAAAADDDD!!! What happened, MTV?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

i'm pretty sure "i married omarosa" is only on a half an hour LOL

i watched part of it, was doing other things while it was on....overall it was pretty boring

ashlee is boring, i saw about 10 min of the show the other day....and yeah, she should appreciate that the nice car she drives is thanks to jessica

I can't stand Ashlee. Spare us all and cancel this show mtv!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Ashlee just got buddy icons on AOL.

I found it so utterly funny that Ashlee got wilting flowers for Valentine's while Jessica gets thousand dollar jewelry, carriage rides, and fantasy vacations for Valentine's from Nick. Still, Ryan seems like a cool guy trying to make it.

Is ballet standard exercise? I've never heard of that as a Hollywood regimen. Pilates, jogging, yoga...never ballet.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    That's interesting, I never even thought about that. He made Jessica wear some sort of promise ring or something when she was a young teen, to ensure she didn't have sex until she was married, blah blah blah, and yet Ashlee spreads easier than melted butter on a biscuit. Weird.
    People usually give you promise rings, and the person wearing it elects to wear it as a symbol of their decision. Jess still wears it in certain episodes so I think it was her personal choice. I agree with you that they're less preoccupied with Ashlee, but that may just be editing.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread