+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    "Who the hell is Ashlee Simpson??" - I asked myself when I saw this vomit-inducing show on MTV. I never guessed that Jessica had a sibling (one gene barrier from that family is bad enough). The only "gem" I see in that family is Nick, at least he appears normal. And let's face it, Jessica at least looks good.

But this... I totally agree with what some posters wrote before me about her "thinking" she is a punk rocker or something... Does this kid think that the fact that her sis is famous and her family's got money to spend and people to call is what makes her entitled to musical success? Being successful and appreciated in music I think is when you work hard to get there.
    And especially a punker... PLLIIZZ.
    Does ske know how to play guitar or any instrument for that matter? Has she been in a band? Has she done anything? I would rather see the crappiest ever garage band (that practices every weekend) succeed than this spoiled little brat.
    She gives punk a bad name. Having a t-shirt that has PUNK written in Old English Letters DOESN'T COUNT. I hope MTV axes this show soon along with their other bad shows like "Your Face or Mine"

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    What is up with people thinking just b/c someone wears black or dyes their hair black or wears black nail polish or happens to own a pair of Dr. Martens, that that makes them "punk"? Puh-leeze! And shopping at Hot Topic does not make you punk, it makes you pretty much, more or less, a poseur. These kids nowadays have no clue what "punk" really means or is. A real punk would kick their ass across America for even pretending to know what the hell "punk" is. Here's a big hint: Avril Lavigne is NOT punk, & this chick isn't either. Try Wendy O. Williams, or Henry Rollins.

Joey Ramone, we miss you!

So true Holly71. So true.

Maybe MTV should fill the slot with some videos.

Premium Member
    They were actually running some video blocks in the last few weeks or so. (I know, crazy, huh?) Every time I turned them on, it was usually 5 or 6 videos being repeated for a couple of hours though. :rolleyes

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Don't you just love the way she pouts about not wanting to do pop music and how much she's giving up to pursue her music? If she thinks she's got it so hard, why doesn't she try coming up like real rock bands by playing tiny venues and paying there dues just to get heard.
    :rolleyes

I hate this girl and her show!!! I watched it for the first time last night and I must say I just don't get it. She's not pretty(i just see the nose), she can't sing, she's the most annoying person on TV. She's not a punk, it seems like she's just saying that to get attention or something. The sad thing is that she probably thinks she really is punk. Every time she curses on this show my first reaction is she's doing it so everyone will think she's "cool" or something. I will not be watching again. Hopefully this show will tank and she will see herself for what she really is- a deluded pathetic spoiled rotten brat.

the duff sisters and the simpson sisters should all join hands and sing kum-ba-ya. they are all exactly alike no matter how "punk" the lesser known sisters think they are. Throw in the olsen twins and it could be a horror movie about stepford children. white bread, blond hair, blue eyes, goody goody two shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by mina
    the duff sisters and the simpson sisters should all join hands and sing kum-ba-ya. they are all exactly alike no matter how "punk" the lesser known sisters think they are. Throw in the olsen twins and it could be a horror movie about stepford children. white bread, blond hair, blue eyes, goody goody two shoes.

mina What you said is so true and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    It is him, trying to buy 15 more minutes of fame. Ashlee can do much better!
    ok thanks, thats what I thought lol
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    She gives punk a bad name. Having a t-shirt that has PUNK written in Old English Letters DOESN'T COUNT. I hope MTV axes this show soon along with their other bad shows like "Your Face or Mine"
    I hate "Your face or mine"!!! :phhht What a boring show.

Ashlee has no personality. I like her first single but I don't like her.

An artist has to be likeable and she just plain isn't. Am I right folks? I think so.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Citizen Kaos, I also think that she has no personality. She is just very, very boring. zzzzz

+ Reply to Thread