+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

This Ashlee character is so spoiled. How does someone not know how to sweep? How hard is it?

As for the boyfriend...he was just plain annoying and she was so damn clingy! And that in itself was annoying.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    does anyone know if that guy josh is one of the people from Popstars 2 "Scene 23"? he looks just like one guy who's name was Josh.
    It is him, trying to buy 15 more minutes of fame. Ashlee can do much better!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Newbie
    I refuse to watch this show. This girl hasn't even made a name for herself doing anything spectacular in this world or the entertainment industry yet.

I wonder why she gets her own reality tv show?

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    It is him, trying to buy 15 more minutes of fame. Ashlee can do much better!

But didn't she say in one of the episodes that she met him just as he got in to town from Oklahoma?

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I can't help but suspect that her dad strong armed MTV into giving her this show by threatening to pull Jessica from the Newlyweds or something like that.
    I totally agree, and wouldn't doubt for a minute that that's the scenario. This show is crap! But then again, maybe I'm just too old for it. I'm one of those moms who stand outside Hot Topic while my 14-year-old daughter shops inside. The music's too loud, the clerks are snotty posers, and the '80s vintage clothing makes me long for my high school days when times were more carefree.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by cableguy
    But didn't she say in one of the episodes that she met him just as he got in to town from Oklahoma?
    I don't remember exactly, but Josh's band fizzled out after Popstars ended. He may have been in Oklahoma for a minute, but came to L.A. for career opportunities. He seems to have an itch for the spotlight.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I'll skip this one all together.

When will there be a show about the Simpson's former hairdresser's boyfriend's cousin's mailman's neighbor?

Well, VH-1 is running "I Married Omarosa" so it may not be that far off.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Well, VH-1 is running "I Married Omarosa" so it may not be that far off.
    WHAT!?!?!? Are you KIDDING? Please tell me you're making this up. I cannot stand her -- her fifteen minutes are up -- as a matter of fact, she owes me 12 minutes!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    WHAT!?!?!? Are you KIDDING? Please tell me you're making this up. I cannot stand her -- her fifteen minutes are up -- as a matter of fact, she owes me 12 minutes!

nope.

I was watching VH1 last night because the channel guide said that "40 Greatest Reality TV Moments" special was coming on but I guess the guide was wrong....and Omagrossa came on instead. :phhht I think it's just a one hour special though, not a series.

http://www.vh1confidential.com/shows.../episode.jhtml

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

"Who the hell is Ashlee Simpson??" - I asked myself when I saw this vomit-inducing show on MTV. I never guessed that Jessica had a sibling (one gene barrier from that family is bad enough). The only "gem" I see in that family is Nick, at least he appears normal. And let's face it, Jessica at least looks good.

But this... I totally agree with what some posters wrote before me about her "thinking" she is a punk rocker or something... Does this kid think that the fact that her sis is famous and her family's got money to spend and people to call is what makes her entitled to musical success? Being successful and appreciated in music I think is when you work hard to get there.
    And especially a punker... PLLIIZZ.
    Does ske know how to play guitar or any instrument for that matter? Has she been in a band? Has she done anything? I would rather see the crappiest ever garage band (that practices every weekend) succeed than this spoiled little brat.

+ Reply to Thread