+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

really, i am.
    This show makes me sick.

She's one of those "I am going to pretend like I write my own songs, but 10 other people wrote them for me / I am going to pretend like I'm a rocker chick when I can't name 1 band that hasn't been on MTV's TRL" kind of girls.

She's one of those "I am going to pretend like I write my own songs, but 10 other people wrote them for me / I am going to pretend like I'm a rocker chick when I can't name 1 band that hasn't been on MTV's TRL" kind of girls.
    Exactly. And if in your music video you're wearing a tank top that says "PUNK" in pink gothic letters, you're not. :rolleyes

I doubt this girl could have even gotten a record deal if it wasn't for her riding her sister's coat tails. I'm sorry but her singing is dreadful (much like Jessica's).

actually, i think jessica has a good voice, i just dont happen to like all of her stuff....HATE her cover of "take my breath away"

ashlee however, i think has a very plain voice, she would never have any kind of music career is her sis wasn't jessica simpson

Ashlee? Punk? WHA?!?!?! :faintthud Give me a break. She gives "Bad Religion" a bad name. Boo on you. BOOOOOOOO

OK, here goes. Parents out there -- you are not doing your children any favors by doing everything for them. There is great satisfaction in doing a job right, and picking up after yourself. Sounds smarmy but it's true. I read an interview on Monica Lewinsky when the whole Clinton fiasco first hit, and she talked about how she didn't know anything about cleaning a bathroom. Can't quite remember what the context was, but it had something to do with having roommates, and when it was her turn to clean the bathroom she hadn't a clue what that entailed. I was floored. My daughter was eight at the time, I immediately took her by the hand, and showed her everything she needed to know about being self-sufficient and independent, and she has been cleaning her own room and bathroom ever since. She gets a true sense of pride and self confidence (even if she hates it!) out of it, and I get the reassurance that if anything were to happen to me, and/or when the time comes and she is on her own, she will do just fine.

I saw this show once and that was more than enough for me. Ugh, I don't think Ashlee should have even gotten this far. The dad plain scares me. Doesn't it seem like their family would have been a good one to watch on Showbiz Moms and Dads?
    Ludicrous speed!

I'll skip this one all together.

When will there be a show about the Simpson's former hairdresser's boyfriend's cousin's mailman's neighbor?

does anyone know if that guy josh is one of the people from Popstars 2 "Scene 23"? he looks just like one guy who's name was Josh.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    She is oblivious that Josh is gay. It's obvious after watching it again...yes, I was really bored and there was nothing else on.
    Now I find that funny... The show itself is okay. I forgot how annoying 19 year old girls can be when they are insecure... and looking for a boy to hang all over. Didn't she say something about them having dated less than a month... and then told him she wanted to get married? LOL! You knew he was out of there at that point!

I will give her Mother credit for trying to talk to Ashlee, to step back from him and give him some space. Obviously Mother saw something non-positive, that Ashlee refuse to see.

But otherwise neither one of those girls were done any favors by letting them become completely useless for taking care of their own basic needs. IE: simple things like picking up their clothes off the floor.

+ Reply to Thread