+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

Her boyfriend bugs me...always has to be the center of attention. Show isn't as entertaining as the Newlyweds.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

i had to laugh when i read she is "punk"

if that is punk, than i am goth for wearing black lol

i probably won't be watching this show, just doesnt look too interesting

i have been hearing her song on the radio just about everyday now, and while i don't think her voice is bad, i don't think its that good either....i think its funny she thinks she can have this great music career because jessica does...jessica can sing really well too

maybe she should just stick to acting, though i don't watch 7th heaven so i don't know how good she was lol

but what's going on the with the simpsons sisters is what is going on with hilary duff/her sis, beyonce/her sis etc etc

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I can't help but suspect that her dad strong armed MTV into giving her this show by threatening to pull Jessica from the Newlyweds or something like that.

The girl is just nauseating. Could she not see that the guy she was dating couldn't hardly stand to be around her? I sure could tell. Can't blame the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    The girl is just nauseating. Could she not see that the guy she was dating couldn't hardly stand to be around her? I sure could tell. Can't blame the guy.
    She is oblivious that Josh is gay. It's obvious after watching it again...yes, I was really bored and there was nothing else on.

I caught a little of the show and don't think I would watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    She is oblivious that Josh is gay. It's obvious after watching it again...yes, I was really bored and there was nothing else on.
    I haven't seen the show, what's he like?

What is up with people thinking just b/c someone wears black or dyes their hair black or wears black nail polish or happens to own a pair of Dr. Martens, that that makes them "punk"? Puh-leeze! And shopping at Hot Topic does not make you punk, it makes you pretty much, more or less, a poseur. These kids nowadays have no clue what "punk" really means or is. A real punk would kick their ass across America for even pretending to know what the hell "punk" is. Here's a big hint: Avril Lavigne is NOT punk, & this chick isn't either. Try Wendy O. Williams, or Henry Rollins.

Joey Ramone, we miss you!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I haven't seen the show, what's he like?
    Just like ExLurker (we watched it together) described, the scenes from 'Clueless' in which an oblivious Alicia Silverstone has a crush on a gay guy named Christian. Watch the show, and tell me what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Just like ExLurker (we watched it together) described, the scenes from 'Clueless' in which an oblivious Alicia Silverstone has a crush on a gay guy named Christian. Watch the show, and tell me what you think.
    Thanks for the info. I think the show starts here next month but I don't think I'll watch it, I was just curious what the boyfriend was like!

+ Reply to Thread